𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝙼𝚎

"I LOOKED.
AND HE WAS ALREADY
STARING"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

          "STOP DRAGGING ME! I CAN WALK YOU know!" Khianna exclaimed in annoyance, pulling her hand away from James' grip. She glared at the Potter boy as James could only roll his eyes.

Khianna then notice that they were both in the Quidditch Field. There were a few students at the bleachers and some were already practicing. It was all mixed from Gryffindor to Hufflepuff.

"Why are we here anyway?" Khianna asked as she followed James who walked go get his broom.

"The girls come here every time to watch Marlene practice" James explained calmly "And we will create a scene here" He smiled cheekily towards Khianna's way.

"Know how to ride a broom?"

"Yeah, no" Khianna said bluntly.

"Are you being serious?" James asked, shocked. Mockingly putting his hand to his chest as if you insulted the whole Quidditch Community at this point.

Khianna couldn't help but roll her eyes– playfully– as a smile unintentionally came to her face. A genuine one.

"Have you ever rode a broom?" James asked.

"Yeah in my first year but never again" Khianna answered "My ex taught me once but I fell and broke my arm"

Yeah, that was true. Draco taught Khianna how to ride a broom back in 4th year as something that but unfortunately, Khianna fell off the broom and Draco wasn't able to catch her in time earning her to have a broken arm.

"Sounds like a jerk. If I was him, I would have made sure that you never fall for anyone again" James slides in a pick-up line. And it made Khianna laugh, that was unexpected that it brought pinkish color to her cheeks.

Khianna was to oblivious to the point that she isn't recognizing that James is acting. Acting because Lily is already there. They were watching the couple talk and laugh.

"I'll teach you" James said as he grabbed her hand.

"Yeah, no. Thanks" Khianna declined.

James whined "Oh, come on. It will be fun. I promise to hold you" James said. Khianna looked hesitant, the last thing she needs is another broken arm.

"That doesn't assure me anything"

James was beginning to get annoyed with how stubborn Khianna is. He glance quickly towards Lily before back to Khianna as he puts on a smile on his.

"Come on, Darling. I promise to hold you"

The Potter boy grabbed Khianna's hand placing the broom to down, flying mid-air. It brought the attention of some to look at the couple.

Khianna was about to yell at the boy for forcing her when James pulled Khianna closed to him where her back touched his hard masculine chest. James whispered to her ear, lips ghosting her earlobe.

"Lily is here, Doll" James whispered, huskily before he backed up a bit smiling at Khianna.

What he said made Khianna quickly search for Lily and there she saw Lily with the rest of the girls, watching the two of them.