𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴: 𝟹 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

"NOW I COULD SWEAR
THAT LOVE IS NOT
A GAME THAT
CHILDREN PLAY
SO TELL ME THAT
YOU'LL STAY"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

             "OH THIS WILL BE AWESOME!!" FABIAN exclaimed excitedly.

"Merlin's beard yeah! Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in one place?! It won't just be awesome. It will be chaos!" Gideon stated as him and his twin laugh giving each other a high five.

"No misbehaving" Khianna warned.

"Sir. Yes, Sir!" Fabian and Gideon said jokingly saluting at Khianna as she rolled her eyes, playfully. She can really see Fred and George in the Prewett Twins. It makes her miss the Weasley Twins at the sight of the Prewett Twins.

"Now, let's party!!!!!" Sirius yelled as Khianna knocked on the Slytherin Door and it slithers open to show Narcissa Black with a smile on her face.

"Welcome to the Party!" Narcissa welcome everyone as they all walked in. Sirius giving his cousin a hug before walking in with the others.

There was a disco ball to much of their surprise since Slytherins hate muggle stuff. It smelled off alcohol, cigarettes and sweat. And it was one hell of a party as music blasted loudly.

"So—" James started but Remus, Sirius, Peter and the Prewett Twins were all gone.

"Okay—" Khianna turns around to see Marlene, Alice and Mavis were also no where to be seen.

The couple turned to look at each other.

"They left us" Khianna stated the obvious but James could only smile and his smile was full of mischief which made Khianna raise a brow at her lover.

"What are you thinking about?" Khianna asked.

"Come on. This is a party we should dance!" James said grabbing a hold of Khianna's hand as they walked through the bodies and crowd of Slytherins in the common room. There were some Ravenclaw and Hufflepuffs as well.

"Uh, James" Khianna called awkwardly.

"Yeah?" James asked turning to look at his lover.

"I can't dance" Khianna admitted awkwardly. As she pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

James smiled gently at Khianna "I'll teach you. Just follow my lead" James said as he let's go of Khianna's hand and began to move to the beat.

Khianna raised a brow at him, watching James with a smile. Finding him literally amusing. "Come on, Love! Don't leave me hanging now. Just follow my lead" James instructed with a smile on his face.

Taking a deep breath, Khianna did as James told her. She followed the beat, she copied his moves and now they were both dancing. Enjoying the party. Everyone notice the couple dancing that they created space and circles around them. Hyping Khianna and James up.

"They are perfect for each other" Sirius said getting teary eyed. Happy that his brother in everything but blood finally got his happy ending.

"Yeah... too perfect" Remus whispered, worriedly.

"We need to talk to Khianna" Mavis whispered to Remus.