𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈: 𝙸 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔...

"TECHNICALLY, I'M SINGLE
BUT MY HEART IS TAKEN
BY SOMEONE THAT
I CAN'T CALL MY OWN

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

          KHIANNA SAT DOWN RIGHT NEXT TO the table that the Marauders sat on. They were all busy doing with a piece of parchment which they think she doesn't know anything about but she does. She knows a lot of the paper in their hands but she says nothing and let's them explain what is in her hands. She just needs to act clueless. And Khianna can certainly do that without being sarcastic.... maybe?

"So, you can see absolutely anyone in this map and it shows all the hidden passages in the school?" Khianna asked mockingly surprise and a lot of sarcasm was lacing her voice. But no one seem to notice it at all.

"Yeah and we call it the Marauders Map" Sirius stated excitedly. Very excited that someone else gets to know about the map.

"Who would've guess? Certainly not me" Khianna smiles sarcastically.

Now, they notice it "Jeez. Lower the level of sarcasm, Khianna" Sirius exclaimed, gasping like a drama queen.

"We will include you in the map" James said with a smile on his face "After all my girlfriend is now officially part of the Marauders!! So, what name do you want us to put, Love?"

"WHAT?!" Khianna yelled making everyone look at them. She knew she screwed up. She definitely screwed up. Just by having her name on that map changes the future completely but then when she borrowed the map from Harry. She remembered a name on the map. Sirius and Remus speak nothing of whoever that extra person was but Khianna always thought it was Lily. 

So she says- "I mean..." Khianna chuckles nervously "..Why don't you put..." Khianna thinks forgetting what code name it was. But, It came to her what her Patronus was... a fox 

"Vixen!" Khianna explained with a smile on her face.

"Vixen it is!" James exclaimed as the Marauders began to do their work. 

Khianna could only smile watching James bond with his friends as they fix the Marauders Map adding a touch to it. James could feel eyes looking at him, so he looked to the side to meet her electric blueish gray eyes. He smiles cheekily at her before looking back down to the Map. Khianna shook her head in amusement before sighing. 

Still she watches him with a small smile. Thinking. Thinking of the feeling she gets every time James brings up Lily. Thinking of the feeling she gets when James acts like a boyfriend. Thinking of the way her stomach whirls, how heart beats fast, how her palms get sweaty and how her legs get all jelly. How she melts under his gaze and when he gives her a dashing smile.

Her train of thoughts were cut off.

"Uh, Miss. Are you going to eat or drink?"

Khianna looks to see a guy holding a butterbeer. "Oh, no. Go ahead!" Khiana insisted. Standing up from her sit.

"Is there a problem?" James asked looking at the guy.

"Never mind. It's nothing" The guy nervously said not wanting to be in the receiving end of the pranks.

"It's fine! I am not drinking or eating at all" Khianna stated

"You sure? Thanks, James" The guy said looking at James before sitting down. 

James grabs her wrist. "Here come sit on my lap-" Khianna cuts him off.

"I need to go to the restroom" Khianna excuses herself. James nods, letting go of her wrist as Khianna walks off to the restroom with her bag.