𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴: 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
THAT IT'S MAKING ME
SICK"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

          "MR. POTTER, LATE AS USUAL" Professor Slughorn stated looking at James who tried to enter slowly in the classroom. It made everyone look at the Potter boy. And they are very surprise that James is late alone. Apparently, the Marauders except James were early to class which was odd.

"Sorry, Professor" James apologizes. The class continued on.

James sat in his regular seat. Sirius frowns at his friend, writing a letter before sending it. The paper bird landed before James as he opened it.

You slept again, didn't you, Prongs?

James looked at Sirius giving him a sheepish smile, shrugging innocently. Sirius mouthed 'You are screwed later after class. You won't hear the end of it from Remus' It's a miracle how James understood the word his best friend is mouthing out to him.

But then he notice that Khianna wasn't sitting beside Sirius. He immediately wrote something down on the paper before sending it to Sirius. Once it got to the disowned Black, he opened it.

Where is Khianna?

Sirius wrote something down before the letter flew back to James who reads the note.

We thought she was with you. Even her friends asked us.

But then the paper in his hands lit up in flames. Making James let go of it immediately. "Pay attention or it's detention" Professor Slughorn stated.

Some Slytherin's snickered and James could only roll his eyes, glaring at the snakes but deep inside. He was worried wondering where Khianna was.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

It's been a whole day and still no sign of Khianna. The Marauders were fooling around with the girls while James only sat in silence waiting for responses from Khianna but nothing came from the whole day that he kept owling her.

Luckily that Lily wasn't here to bring him in a bad mood. Lily was with Severus from when he heard Mary talking about where Lily was.

"Give it back!" Remus yelled chasing after Sirius and Marlene who were laughing hysterically as they began to read the letter.

"Dear Dorcas,

You are the sunshine that gives light to my world

Love, Remus" Sirius reads as him and Marleje began to tease the werewolf who could only blush madly at the teasing that he is receiving.

"Ohhhhh, Remus has a crush!!!!" Alice joined in the teasing.

"Alice loves Frank!!!" Sirius singsongs.

"Oh, fuck off!" Alice showed her middle finger to the black making everyone laugh. As if on cue, Mavis came running down the girls dormitory with a backpack but James stood up, calling for Mavis.

"Mavis!" James called on making the girl stop in her tracks, mid-way in the common room.

James blocks Mavis' way before she could escape him like she has been doing all day. Avoiding him and everyone else.