Sleepover

This is my first fic so sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes!
___________________________________________________________

Stan and Kyle had been best friends for a long time now, actually they had been best friends for their entire 17 years of their life. The two boys would hardly ever be seen separate, which caused some of people to think they were 'funny'. The two boys didn't let this bother them too much, "I mean, they are just strangers. Who cares what they think?" Stan would tell Kyle, who agreed with him. But what Stan didn't know was that Kyle did in fact, have a huge crush on Stan.

Kyle and Stan had a routine for their weekend, they would spend their Saturday at Stan's house and Sundays at Kyles house. It wasn't too difficult to set up, mostly because they lived right next to each other and their parents got along well.

It was 5:56 PM and Stan's parents and his sister were getting ready for church. Kyle was already at their house, and they didn't want to leave him alone so Sharon and Randy told Stan it was fine if he missed church. Once his parents left the two looked at each other and smiled.

"Let's watch something in the big TV screen!" Kyle happily said.

"Pfft why are you so excited over watching something on a large screen? Do your parents not let you or something?" Stan smirked, already knowing the answer to that question.

"Is that a rhetorical question? You know my mom doesn't let me watch any of the good movies on the big TV."

Stan just laughed and answered with, "I'll go get the popcorn."

Kyle took the controller and jumped onto the couch. He started to search through the channels. "Dude Terrance and Philip is still airing? We have to watch it!" Kyle exclaimed.

"Damn I haven't watched that show in years! I thought they would have canceled it by now." Stan yelled from the kitchen where he stood waiting for the popcorn in the microwave to pop.

"Let's watch it then?" Kyle yelled across the living room.

"Yeah man!" Stan excitingly yelled as he grabbed the popcorn, balancing it between his hands as to not burn himself.

Stan walked into the living room with a bowl of popcorn and sat next to Kyle on the living room couch, placing the bowl of popcorn between his thighs.

Kyle started the show from the beginning and immediately recognized the Canadian duo. In a way their friendship reminded him of his and Stan's, they had been through a lot and were still together over all these years, sure they might have had a couple of fights, but healthy relationships have fights too. He just hoped that his feelings towards Stan wouldn't change anything.

Kyle was grabbing a ton of popcorn, and so was Stan, but Stan couldn't help but feel a shiver down his spine whenever Kyles fingers would reach onto the bottom of the bowl that was placed right in the middle of his thighs. It wasn't a bad feeling, but he felt selfish for liking it. The popcorn was finished at this point, but Stan couldn't stand up, he had just noticed the growing bulge in his pants. Shit. Stan thought to himself. He couldn't have just gotten a boner from his best friend slightly touching him.

Kyle noticed how red Stan had gotten, he looked up from the TV screen and asked, "Hey Stan are you alright? You look like you have a fever."

"Yeah dude I'm fine." Stan answered quickly.

Kyle leaned it closer to Stan, reaching out his hand and putting it in Stan's forehead. "Stan your forehead feels hot." Kyle said, looking at Stan with a worried expression.

Stan felt like his pants were going to break, Kyle looking at him like that and being so close to him was too much. His face was flushed and he was avoiding eye contact with his best friend. "I-I have to go to the restroom." Stan said quickly, lifting the bowl from his thighs and placing it on the floor.