Creek wedding

Shit! I don't know how to do it!" Tweek said with frustration. Clyde looked at me, and then said, "Just don't make it such a big deal Tweek, you know Craig likes casual things."
"But I just don't understand how I can make this seem casual."
"Ask him when you guys are hanging out, alone though. Not in front of everyone."
"I know it has to be alone, in front of other people would be too much pressure, for both me and Craig." I changed the subject, not knowing what else to say, "Do you think he'll like it?"
"Yeah, it's simple, just like Craig."
"If you get to know him well you'll see he isn't such a simple person.." I said defending my boyfriend.
"The only person he would ever open up to is you. And you know that."

I smiled at the thought and stared at the box I had in my hands. Inside it contained a ring, nothing too fancy, it was just a simple gold ring. I was planning to propose to Craig, my boyfriend since fourth grade. Maybe it was a little to early, I just got out of college and he still had a year left.

I looked at my watch that Craig has given to me, he said it was, "Just because you're always running late."
"Clyde, I have to go now. Craig's coming over for the summer and I have to get my apartment clean." I said.
"Ohh, planning something aren't you?" Clyde said, with a trying to be seductive look on his face. "Dude, calm down." I said, and left his dorm.

I was walking back home, (Clyde's dorm isn't that far to my apartment) and I walked inside a pharmacy to buy some snacks. I noticed the condom area, maybe I should buy some? I got embarrassed thinking about that. Usually we buy them together. What if I buy them for no reason? Whatever, I just want to have a good time with him, I rarely get to see him these days. I walked past the aisle, not buying any.

I arrived at my house, putting down the bag of snacks I had brought at the pharmacy. I swept the floor, which hadn't been swept in ages. I made my bed and got the couch ready in case Craig was too tired, I could sleep there and give him some space.

I was just finishing up the chores when I heard a faint knock on the door. At first I jumped at the sound, but then realized that it must be Craig. I opened the door and sure enough, Craig was right there. He pulled me into a tight hug, nearly making me gasping for air. "Dude! I'm gonna suffocate!" I said. "Sorry I just missed you." Craig said as he pulled my face down for a kiss. I led him into my apartment, demonstrating were to put his suitcase, probably filled with clothes.

Craig sat down at my couch which was in front of the TV. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"So, what did you tell your parents?" I asked him. "About what?" Craig answered. "About the fact your staying with me this summer and not them."
"Fuck, I still have to tell them."
"Just tell them right now, its not like their going to make you buy another ticket just to go to South Park."
"Nah, I'll tell them tomorrow. I just wanna spend time with you." Craig said.
I blushed and gave him a small kiss in his forehead. He smiled at me and pulled me in for another kiss.

We smiled at each other. Then I sat down next to him, turned on the TV, and after an hour, we both fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up to the sound of eggs sizzling on the pan. Craig was cooking. I loved Craig's food, he was actually a really good cook, it was just something he kept to himself.

"What time is it?" I asked Craig
"You're the one with a watch honey."
"Oh. Right."
I looked at my watch, 8:52 AM. Pretty early for my weekends.
"Sorry if I woke you up Tweek." Craig said.
"Nah, it's fine. I probably would've woken up by myself either ways." I said, which was a complete lie. I just don't want him to stop making breakfast for us.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. "Hey what toothbrush did you use?"

"I just used yours." Craig shrugged.

"Aw man now I have to get a new one."

"Why we literally kiss all the time, what's the difference?"

"The difference is that sharing a toothbrush is the last thing I'll do."

Craig laughed and I couldn't help but join too. I will admit it is kind of stupid.

"Hey I was thinking Craig, we could have a date today." I said hoping that Craig would agree.

"Sure, I don't mind, but where would we go? I don't want to go to a fancy restaurant or anything." Craig said.

It was really hard to find perfect 'Romantic" places for me and Craig. We were both really picky and despite Craig being a total lover boy, he never wanted to go to a fancy restaurant or a cruise ship or something. He didn't like places with a lot of people, I didn't either but...I would love to have a cliche romantic experience with Craig.

"Uhm..let me think..." I said.

"Yeah take your time honey, we have all summer." Craig said

"That sounds sarcastic." I said crossing my arms and looking at him with a sly grin.

"People can never tell when I'm being sarcastic or not, I think its cause I have such a great poker face." Craig said looking at me and making finger hearts.
"Pfft, whatever, I can tell."
"Really?"
"You wanna bet?"
"I love you, was that sarcastic or not?"
"You gave me the easiest one, of course you love me idiot." I said, hugging him tightly.