Scott x clyde?

(UGH I WAS SO OBSESSED WITH THIS SHIP BUT NEVER FINISHED THIS.)

"I'm Scott Malkison and I have diabetes." Cartman taunted, trying to imitate Scott's voice but failing miserably. A couple of people laughed, not many but a couple. "Uhh, who exactly is Scott Malkison?" Clyde said, interrupting the quiet laughter. The group stared at him. "You don't know who Scott Malkison is?" Kyle asked. "Wait, for real? You don't know the kid with diabetes?" Stan asked, adding to his best friends question. "That's wierd I thought everyone knew that kid." Cartman said. "Clyde just doesnt know him cause he's to much of an idiot." Craig said. Tweek and a couple other guys laughed. "That's not funny Craig, I just can't say anything about it cause your gay." Clyde said. "Ooh that's sounded homophobic to me, didn't it Craig?" Tweek, Craig's boyfriend stated. "Yeah, give us 20 bucks now." Craig demanded, with his usual monotone, nasaly voice. "No way dude!" Clyde said. "Anyways dudes, we have to show Clyde who Scott Malkison is, or else he'll never get the funniest joke ever." Cartman interrupted. The group agreed, Jimmy trying to convince everyone his fishsticks joke was superior, but failed.

The group of boys looked like they were about to beat up someone. They were walking through the hallways when they were interrupted, "Hey, hey, hey boys! What do you guys think your doing?" Mr.Mackey, the school counselor asked them. "We're looking for Scott Malkison." Stan said. "Mkay, now tell me boys, why are you looking for this young man?" Mr.Mackey interrogated. "Because he's got diabetes." Cartman stated. "Oh he's the boy that has the lisp and diabetes? Then go ahead, do your thing, mkay." Mr.Mackey said, walking away.

"See dude, you know your behind when even Mr.Mackey knows about him." Kyle said. What made this guy so special anyways, he just has diabetes that's all, Clyde thought.

"Hey, I found him!" Butters yelled, pointing at Scott, sitting in the grass, checking his insulin levels. "What a freak! He has to give himself a shot whoever he doesnt have enough sugar or something." Cartman said. "Woah, he has to give himself shots? Don't you guys know how hard it is for me to take my shots with a doctor?" Clyde said. The group looked at him confused, Cartman getting visibly annoyed. "That isn't the main point, he chooses to do that. Isn't that weird? Maybe he's into self harm or something." Cartman said. "Don't joke about that!" Kyle retorted. "Calm down man, Stan probably does that all the time." Cartman said. "Shut up fatass!" Stan said, getting closer to Cartman. "Make me." Cartman said, the three guys all angry. Craig, Tweek, Tolkien, and Jimmy snickered when they heard Kenny wisper 'Gay' under his breath. "Step away from him man!" Kyle said. "Oh protecting your boyfriend again are you fag?", "Oh shut up Cartman we all know how much you like sucking dick!" Stan said.

Clyde backed away from the fight, which was slowly escalating, he didn't want to be caught in another fight, his dad would be so angry. As he backed away he accidentally bumped into a kid, brown messy hair, freckles, and a mix of green and brown eyes. Pretty eyes, was all Clyde thought.

"Sorry, Didnt see you there!" Scott said, apologizing. "You have pretty eyes." Clyde said, not realizing what he said could be considered flirtatious, but for him he was just telling the truth. Scott blushed for a slight second, before saying, "Thanks man, no one has ever given me a complement that wasn't backhanded before." Scott paused, "Wait were you finished?" Scott asked suspiciously. "Yeah dude, what's your name?" Clyde asked. "Scott. Scott Malkinson." Scott answered.

"Oh.." Clyde paused, realizing this was the guy the group was talking about. He seemed nice, and Clyde thought his lisp made him sound cute. "Well, wanna come over to my house and watch The Mandalorian?" Clyde finally said. "Really? You don't want to beat me up or something?" Scott asked. Clyde just tilted his head in confusion. "Y'know since I have diabetes?" Scott finished. "Dude, why would I want to ruin your face! That'd be so stupid." Clyde said, putting his hand on Scott's shoulder.

"I met Scott today." Clyde told Tolkien, who was sitting on his living room couch, playing video games, which he hadn't in a long time because he was too busy making tiktoks with Kyle.