Bendyy

(CRYING THIS IS SO BAD U SHOULD JUST SKIP THIS ONE TBH.)

Wendy's POV》

Stanley hasn't really been talking to me lately, all he ever wants to do is hang out with his best friend, Kyle. Sure I love my bestie too, but shouldn't he make some time for me? His girlfriend? I've honestly always wondered if Stan actually liked me as a girlfriend. I'm not just saying this because I feel insecure or something. I just think Stan might like his best friend. Yeah, I said it. I have a slight suspicion that my boyfriend, Stan, might like his best friend, Kyle.

I obviously wouldn't be too happy if Stan would break up with me to get with Kyle. Actually I'd be kind of sad in a way, but Kyle does have a great ass.

Today I asked Stan if he wants to hang out with me after school (like a date) and he said that Kyle had already asked him to hang out, they were even having a sleepover! I asked if I could join, he hesitated but said yes.

《After school》

I'm so excited for Stans sleepover! I just have to get to my house and start packing and I'll be ready!

~~~

I got to Stanley's house. Kyle was already there. I could hear Kyle asking Stan why I was here, he probably wanted to make out with him or something. I have the right to be jealous, I guess I should be but honestly, that isn't what bothers me. But just because Stan likes another guy doesn't mean I have to support him with the guy.

"Hey Stan, hey Kyle!" I said in my most polite voice. "Hey, Wendy." Kyle and Stan said at almost the same time. No babe huh?

"So what are we going to do guys?" I said, specifically looking at Stan. This does sound bitchy but I would have to do that too if that was another girl!

Stan was about to answer, but Kyle interrupted him, "Oh, y'know the usual things we do all the time. Video games, all-nighters..." Kyle paused to think, "And...other things."

I looked at him suspiciously. Kyle looked back at me with a confused face, but then slowly turned into an irritated one. Stan must've noticed because he broke the silence. "So...Video games?" He said holding up some controllers. Kyle's face instantly lit up, practically jumping to grab them.

The rest of the night went quite the same. I was being hostile towards Kyle and he started to do the same. In the end I left early because I got bored, and I wanted to talk to Bebe.

~~~

"Ugh! I just don't understand!" I practically yelled as I slammed my face against Bebe's warm pillow. "How could Stan like his best friend!?" I finished.

Bebe looked at me with a sad look in her eyes, almost as if she was hurt by what I had said, but it quickly turned into a 'meh' expression as she said, "Well Kyle does have a nice ass."
"This is not the time to compliment Kyle's ass!" I said, completely forgetting I had done the same thing yesterday.
"Its fine Wendy, you could just move on. If he doesnt see how amazing you are, how lucky he is to have you as his girlfriend, then maybe it's better to leave him." Bebe said looking into my eyes. I felt my cheeks turn hot, just for a second.
"Girl, you don't understand, if we break up it could ruin my reputation. People have been calling us the 'Power Couple' for ages! They'd be so disappointed if we broke up!"
"Calm down Wendy, there could always be a new 'Power Couple' at school." Bebe said with a smile on her face, which made me look away.
"I mean...I guess so. I wouldn't want to ruin a relationship just for my reputation. Kyle is my friend and I care for him, so is Stan but I care less about him. So it wouldnt be fair to ruin that for me." I said finally understanding Bebe.
It looked like Bebe wanted to say something, but she never did.

~~~

I left Bebes house and went to mine. I entered my room not saying a word to my parents.

I decided to text Stan. I wouldn't break up with him by text but I wanted to meet up to.

________________________________________

|Stanley|

Me: Hey Stan. I have something important to tell you.

_________________________________________

He took some time to respond but eventually he answered.

_______________________________________

|Stanley|

M

e: Hey Stan. I have something important to tell you.

Stanley: oh ok what🧐 also sorry for taking so long to answer I was txting kyle

Me: Its fine. The thing I wanted to tell you is really important, I dont want to tell you through text. Can we meet up like in 10 minutes?

Stanley: ok were tho

Me: Lets meet up at the park. Also it's "Where" not "Were".

Stanley: ok

_________________________________________