Baking in Style

(I hate this so much. I wrote this a long time ago and I never posted it cuz idk but it's rlly bad and it's in first person so yeah. 😓)

I thought the title was the smartest thing ever.

________________________________________________________________

     《Only in Kyle's POV》

"STAN!" I shouted while running up to my super best friend, Stan. He quickly faced towards me, confused why I was holding a green paper with the words, "Baking Contest" on it.

"What is that?" Stan asked oblivious to what I was planning to tell him. "Dude, look at the prize cash!" I say, in a loud voice pointing towards the bold letters that read, "$500 Prize". "Okay so? What does that have to do with us?" Stan asked, still confused. I rolled my eyes at him. How oblivious could someone be!?

"We should sign up, we could buy tons of things with that kind of money!" I said excitedly. "Dude, we can't bake for shit!" Stan said simply. "Pfft! It can't be that hard! We just get ingredients and mix them together." I said, putting my hand on Stan shoulder.
"Alright Kyle, but I'm going to have to ask my mom if I could stay over." Stan said taking a glance at my hand on his shoulder. "I feel like this is going to take us a long time." Stan finished.

Stan came to my house, we had decided we were going to try to make brownies. "When we mess the kitchen up, I'm not going down with you dude." Stan said. "Stop being so pessimistic Stan." I said getting slightly irritated. I guess Stan noticed because he decided to stop talking.

"The first thing we have to do is go get the ingredients." I said confidently.
"Yeah let's just get a bake mix and do it already." Stan answered. "No dude, we have to get actual ingredients, not just a bake mix." I said
"That's going to cost us money though, and I dont have any."
"That's why we're going to ask Craig for money, it was his birthday like two days ago."
"But what if it backfires like last time?"
"We're just going to bake brownies, we can give him his money back after the competition."

Stan agreed with me and we started walking towards Craig's house. We knocked on the door and Craig's mom opened it. "Hi Mrs.Tucker." They both said simultaneously. "Hello boys are you looking for Craig?" She asked. "Yeah, is he here?"
"He's upstairs playing video games with his boyfriend."
"Okay, thanks Mrs.Tucker!"

Kyle and Stan both walked upstairs, towards Craig's bedroom. They opened the door and saw Craig and Tweek both playing video games on Craig's bean bag chair. "Hey guys," Stan said. "Hey Stan and Kyle." Craig said in his usual monotone voice. "Hey." Tweek said "What do you guys want?" Craig asked.
"Why do you think we're here to ask you for something?" Stan asked nervously. "Because the only time you guys ever talk to me is to ask me for something." Craig said. "Well, I'm gonna be honest, we were going to ask you to lend us some money." Kyle said.
"No." Craig said simply and turned to face the game. "Why not? Its just a simple baking Contest. We cant screw up that much." Stan protested. "Don't you guys remember your last idea? The government was looking for us for christ sake!" Craig said irritated.

Tweek was getting annoyed now. He had planned to take his boyfriend on the best date ever but then these two guys come to distract him. "How much money do you need." Tweek said in an annoyed voice. "Honey you don't have to give them anything." Craig said looking at Tweek lovingly. Tweek slightly blushed, then he repeated his question. "About $25 we promise we'll give it back after we win." Kyle answered. "O-Okay come on." Tweek said getting up from the beanbag chair.

The group walked out of the house and started walking towards Tweaks Coffee, Tweeks parents coffee shop. Stan looked at Craig and Tweek holding hands, a bit of jealousy ran through him. He wished Kyle and him could do that. "What are you looking at?" Craig asked in a defensive voice. "Y-yeah, you wanna hold hands with us too or what?" Tweek asked, holding out his spare hand. Craig snickered at Tweeks joke. "Whatever..." Stan mumbled to himself.