Rivalry

Every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday Tweek had to help out at his parents coffee shop. Maybe that's wasn't a lot of time, but its not like he got a good paycheck or anything. His parents barely even gave him money in general.

Today, is Monday, a day that Tweek had to help with his parents coffee shop. He hated helping at the shop, and not because he was lazy or anything, but half of the customers were really rude to him, and if not rude, annoying.

Tweek had just came back from school, and he had to put on his light brown apron, getting ready to take customers orders for 8 hours.

"Mom, I'm here." Tweek said, as he walked towards her without enthusiasm. "Yes Tweek, go get customers orders now!" Mrs. Tweak demanded. "Okay mom." He answered.

Tweek walked away from his mom and grabbed a notepad and pen. He quickly recognized a familiar face, wearing a faded blue hat with a yellow puffball.

Craig and his gang were there. Tweek have a burning hatred for Craig. It seemed like he thought that he was better than everyone else. Whenever Tweek had a nervous breakdown Craig would always look like he feels bad about me, c'mon just laugh like everyone else. Stop trying to be different. And Tweek was sure it wasn't one sided too. Both Tweek and Craig had track together, and Tweek was currently the fastest. But for some reason Craig was always trying to pass Tweeks time, 'he thinks that we have some sort of cliche rivalry or something, it's annoying.' Thought Tweek.

Tweek walked toward the table Craig was at, and asked them what he usually asked the customers, "Hello, welcome to Tweaks Coffee shop what can I get for you?" With a big fake smile. "Can I get a medium coffee? Oh, and can you bring the sugar and milk separately? And also...uhh...a piece of pumpkin pie."  Tolkien, one of Craigs friends said. "Okay, will that be it?" Tweek asked politely. "Can I have a coffee? Actually, nevermjnd just bring me the same thing as him." Clyde said pointing to his friend, Tolkien. "Yeah. Anything else?" I patiently waited. "I-I-Im going to want t-the same thing as them, but instead of p-p-pumpkin pie I want a-apple pie." Jimmy said, Tweek somewhat knew that kid and he didn't seem like an asshole. 'Wonder what's he's doing with them.' Tweek thought to himself.

Tweek quickly turned around, ignoring Craig's presence on purpose. "Hey, blondie wait, you forgot me." Craig said, not really yelling but not in a voice Tweek could ignore. "Craig, you know my name, you don't have to call me blondie." Tweek stated rolling his eyes. "Well you weren't listening and I knew the only way to get your attention was calling you by a cute nickname." Craig stated, putting his hand on his chin and smiling flirtingly. Tweek quickly looked away, rolling my eyes.

Another reason Tweek didn't really like Craig was because he was a giant flirt. It's just kind of...embarrassing. Thought Tweek.

"Shut up Craig, now hurry up and order so that I can find out what shit faces like you like to drink." Tweek said, not turning around to face him. "Oh a frappuccino, a chocolate one to be specific, oh and can you get me one of those soft cookies you guys have? Thanks man." Craig said. "Thanks, now I can go spit in it." Tweek said as he quickly wrote the order down. "Hot, it'll be like we're kissing." Craig said. He just walked away, not wanting to keep a conversation with Craig for any longer.

Tweek finished the order and brought it over, accidentally slipping and dropping Craigs cookie, but he could care less.

"Here you guys go." Tweek said, putting down the items that they had ordered.

"Thanks, see you tomorrow at track, we should race again." Craig said. Tweek let out a slight smile, and walked away, "See you." Tweek said.

~~~

Craig stared at the blonde walking away, happy that he had agreed to racing him. "Soo, since when?" Clyde asked, making Craig jump a bit. "Since when what?" Craig asked clearly confused. "Since when have you liked him?" Tolkien finished for Clyde. Craigs face turned a dark shade of red. How did they find out so quickly? "It was r-r-really obvious." Jimmy said, as if he could read Craigs mind. "Yeah you don't openly flirt with everyone." Tolkien added. "And your red right now." Clyde finished.

"Yeah, I like him, so what? I can't do anything he's probably straight, and if he wasn't, what am I supposed to do? Just ask him out?" Craig splurged. He saw Tolkien roll his eyes. "Yeah, i think that's how it works." Clyde said. "Not for this, me and Tweek have this sort of rivalry in a way." Craig opposed. "Whatever you say mi amigo." Clyde said.

~~~

Tweek quickly changed into his track clothes, not wanting to be late and get yelled at by the Track coach. He was standing outside, alone and bored, because he didn't really have any friends who were in track. Tweek noticed that Craig seemed to be staring at him, wierd. Tweek wanted to go up to him and..talk to him, he was bored and there was nobody there.

"Hey Craig" Tweek said awkwardly, as he walked up to him. Craig was stretching, his left arm stretched to his right side and his right arm holding on to it. (Sorry I can't describe stretches at all but hes doing a cross arm stretch) He looked up to Tweek, with a surprised look on his face, but quickly turning into a smile.

"So you decided to come around now?" Craig said. Tweek lightly blushed, probably embarrassed. "I can go if you want me to." He said quietly. Craig didn't answer at first, but then his eyes widened, "Oh. No it's fine you don't bother me or anything." Craig said confidently. "Oh okay." Tweek said. There was a long awkward silence, but then the coach asked both boys to get ready to practice the relay race.

After practice Tweek called his mom to pick him up, she didn't answer. Tweek was tired, so he didn't want to walk home. Tweek called her again, she didn't answer. Seemed like he was going to have to walk home.

Tweek was heading out through the gate when Craig came up to him running and panting, as if he had been chasing him. "H-hey T-Tweek." Craig said trying to catch his breath. "Oh hi Craig." Tweek said, a bit shocked to find Craig talking to him again.

"Is your mom picking you up? I can wait with you here." Craig said. Why was Craig being so nice to me? Tweek thought. "Oh, no I don't think shes picking me up." Tweek responded. "Are you walking home?" Craig asked. Tweek looked at Craig suspiciously, "Okay, why are you being so nice to me?" Tweek asked. "O-oh uhh, change of heart..?" Craig said, nervously.
"I don't believe you're being nice to me for no reason."
"Tweek, you know, maybe I just wanna be friends with my teammates?"
"That's it, no other reason? No bad intentions?"
"I can just go if your going to keep being such a dick."
"Whatever ass hat."
"Hey take that back, don't insult my hat like that." Craig said jokingly. They both laughed and the two boys ended up having a lot of fun together, they didn't really have a lot in common but despite that, they had fun.

"He's actually not half bad." Tweek said out loud, to no one at all, he couldn't hide it, but he had grown quite fond of Craig Tucker. A smile crept upon Tweeks face as he thought of the fun times with Craig.

_______________________________________________________________

Notes!!!

I have barley been writing at all and my South Park hyper fixation is only coming back like once a month each month so it's really hard to find motivation to write anything at all. I still have tons of drafts and this was one of them, i was planning to make this a really long story about how Tweek and Craig's relationship developed, but I  the motivation to work on it. So that's all there is to it, enemy's to friends i guess? If I do get more motivated I would make a part two, but I don't want to promise that at all. If someone wants to finish this they can, just make sure to add credits. Thanks for reading and sticking with me! ^_^

Words: 1467

ps: I'm also working on a really big story rn which has like 6000-ish words I'm not sure, but when it's done I'm expecting it to be more than twice of that 😭 it's also a Creek story cuz it's my favorite ship 😊