Cold weather

(ONE OF MY BIGGEST FICS EVER. so sad I never finished it.)

It was 2 AM and Kyle still couldn't go to sleep. I guess he was just a little too busy playing the new Terrence and Philip Mobile game to even bother thinking about sleep. But after a couple of hours, he was getting a bored. So, like what a normal person would do, he texting his super best friend, Stan to see if he was awake. Kyle obviously knew Stan wouldn't respond, I mean, its 2 AM why would he even be awake?

He still decided to message him, but he didn't expect to get a response until the next morning.

Kyle put his phone on the edge of his bed, and suddenly heard a buzzing noise. The notification was a text from Stan, he smiled as he read his text. Happy that he had answered so quickly, but also a bit worried, wondering why Stan was awake at this time, it was a school day too, but he couldn't say anything, he was awake too. Kyle answered happily to Stans text.

Kyle decided he wanted to tell Stan all about the game he was playing and how awesome it would be if they both played it together. Stan was answering, but it seemed like he was half asleep. At this point Kyle wondered if perhaps he had woken Stan up, a thought that hadn't crossed his mind yet. With that he asked Stan if he woke him up, Stan answered very quickly with a simple yes. Kyle felt bad about waking his super best friend up, so he told him to go to sleep. Stan said that he wanted to keep hearing about the game Kyle was hyper-fixating about. Kyle was happy with that answer and kept telling him about it.

Stan had barely got any sleep last night, Kyle was telling him about how cool the graphics were, and that even the Queef Sisters were in the game. Stan made sure to listen to it all. He loved hearing Kyle talk about things that made him happy. It made Stan feel happy too.

~~~

Stan was waiting for the bus, it felt really wierd to not have Kyle next to him, his usual cinnamon scent, and his taller presence near him. He missed him so much, even though they had texted all night. But Kyle's family had moved to California a week ago, where Kyle's dad, Gerald had found a way better job that supported their family a lot better financially.

Stan would still talk to his super best friend, it just wasn't the same, he missed Kyle being next to him, he missed playing video games with him, he missed watching his favorite shows with him, he missed Kyle, so, so much.

Stan wasn't even hiding it, it was like Stans emo, sorry, goth phase all over again. He made sure not to wear any goth clothes though, he didn't want anyone to make fun of him like last time, especially if it was Butters.

~~~

Kyle was getting ready to go to his new High School in California. He was really excited to make new friends. Although he really did miss South Park, he thought this would be a really good opportunity to make new friends and have a new life, maybe even get a girlfriend!

"Kyle, don't forget to pick up Ike after school!" Kyle's mom, Sheila reminded Kyle as he was getting his breakfast. "It's okay Ma, I'm not going to forget." Kyle responded between a mouthful of cereal. "Bye Ma!" Kyle rapidly said while stuffing the rest of his cereal down his throat. "Have a wonderful day at school Kyle!" Sheila said right as Kyle walked out the door.

There wasn't a bus to pick you up at this new school, Kyle had to walk all the way over there, good thing his house wasn't that far, because or else that would've been such a pain.

He had arrived at the front of the school, and in front of him was a giant sign. "The Mountain Lions," Kyles read out-loud, "fierce and powerful." He finished, laughing to himself at the school motto. If Stan were here he would laugh along with him too.

Once Kyle got inside the school, he started looking for his classes. He had already gotten his schedule a couple days before, so he wasn't as lost as he thought he would be. Most of his classes weren't far away from each other except gym. Kyle was the type of person who isn't afraid to speak up, and people admire him for that. So he instantly made friends in all his classes, talking to people wasn't really that hard for Kyle, so he tended to make friends everywhere he went.