The girl I'll never be

Sometimes you can be friends with someone for a really long time, your whole entire life, and you might not realize feeling that you've been hiding. I've wished that that was how Stan would feel about me, but I know he never will, nobody will ever love someone like me, why would they?

That's why what happened that day never surprised me, at least, I wanted to believe it never did. In reality, I was so happy, so happy that he had finally done it. I should've known though, he would never think of me like that, it's disgusting, utterly disgusting.

It started the day he turned 19, we had graduated high school that same year and we were still so happy about that. He had a small gathering, only inviting close friends. I was one of them, of course I was, I had been his best friend his whole entire life. Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, Butters Leopard Scotch, and Craig's friends were there too, but they shortly left after 12 P.M, saying that they had more important things to do. I of course, stayed with him, at this time I had just recently discovered my feelings for my Super Best Friend.

Problem was, with me by his side, he allowed himself to indulge in liquor as if it were water, drinking as much as he could. I drank some too, I was still sober though, I have never really enjoyed the taste of cheap alcohol.

He seemed to be drunk out of his mind, only complaining about Wendy Testaburger, his in and off girlfriend, and his broken family. He was crying in my lap, holding my arms tightly, I felt bad for him, and comforted him. Just like any sane person would do, who would really leave someone, anyone, crying alone without words of comfort?

He hugged me tighter, getting my shirt wet with tear. He leaned into my ear and quietly whispered, "I love you so much Kyle." As if he were afraid of the consequences of someone hearing him. I didn't find that alarming. It was normal, we had been super best friends our entire life, we've reminded eachother how much we appreciate one another a lot.

He leaned in closer to me, I could smell his breath that smelled only of cheap liquor, he caressed my cheek and moved a small fragment of my curly red hair to the side, not letting it bother my eye. Then it happened, as quick as a blink of an eye, the kiss. I didn't back away, I should have, if I knew this would mean nothing to him.

He quickly pulled me in for another kiss, I didn't back down, I loved him so much. His kisses shortly went down to my neck, making me lose control of my voice. We had practically kissed every spot on each others bodies when suddenly, he told me to go home. He seemed shocked, as if he had just regained memories. I quickly obliged.

Now I'm standing here, at the edge of a corner, staring into the hallways that seem to go on forever. Stan and Wendy, in each others embrace. Stan giving small pecks to Wendy's cheeks. They look so happy, I would never want to ruin that. I'm still not sure if he remembers what happened yesterday night. If only we could be in each others embrace and so openly showing each other love and affection.

How I wish I were a girl.

I know that it's something selfish to say, but if I were, I would be able to show Stan all my love to him, without feeling guilty about my feelings for another man.

________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not writing in lots of day, I have like 15 drafts but I can't seem to finish them. I just wrote a short Style oneshot for the fun of it! Also sorry for no happy ending.

Words:656