Tweak Bros.

(old fic i never finished, don't mind the name LOL)

"I heard there was a new Coffee shop in town." Clyde said, as his group of friends were trying to make plans after school.
"Finally there's something new in this town." Tolkien said.
"We should go there sometime." Jimmy said.
"Yeah sure" Craig agreed.

~~~

"Shit!" Tweek whispered to himself. He had just spilled the order of a tall, thin, brunette woman, who looked to be around her mid 60s. The order was a black coffee, nothing on it, no sugar, no milk, and it had spilled all over Tweeks apron, leaving dark brown spots on the yellowish-white fabric that read, "Tweak Bros." in bold text.

"S-sorry mam!!" Tweek said nervously, picking up the cup that fell onto the floor, his stuttering always got worse whenever he was nervous, he also tended to be more clumsy, and act without thinking. "I'll clean it up right this second, and I'll bring you your order. Actually I-if you want I can get you some coupons, if you e-even would want to come back not this place. It's all my fault s-sorry!" Tweek finished. "It's fine, accidents happen." The woman said with a smile. Tweek was a bit shocked receiving this kindness, whenever he dropped someones order they called him a spaz and usually left the Coffee Shop, which is why he didnt like to work there. He thanked the lady for her kindness and then brought over a handkerchief that was on a counter, trying his best to hurry so that the woman wouldn't leave. He rapidly walked to the brunettes table, cleaning the spill as fast as he could, while apologizing as much as he could.

In the end the woman didn't leave, and Tweek and her had surprisingly nice conversation, weird how things like that can happen, Tweek thought.

Craig, who was sitting at a table in the Coffee shop not too far from the table Tweek had been serving, was watching Tweek and the brunette woman, giggling to himself, finding it humourous how the scene had unfolded. "Craig, what have you been laughing at for so long, we are trying to have a meaningful conversation!" Clyde said, noticing Craig's giggles. "A meaningful conversation about what, which is better, Star Wars or Star Trek?" Craig retorted, in his usual monotone, nasaly voice. "Star Trek is way better!" Clyde said, "N-no, S-star Wars!" Jimmy opposed. "I don't think that's was what he was trying to say guys." Tolkien said, trying to calm them down. Craig giggled, watching both Clyde and Jimmy get into a heated argument.

"When is the waiter coming, I'm hungry." Clyde stated, trying to ignore the past discussion with Jimmy. "O-o-oh yeah, now that I think about it, it's been a p-pretty long time." Jimmy agreed. "I think he's coming right now." Tolkien said, looking at the waiter walking towards them.

It was the same guy who had spilled the brunette woman's coffee, he even had the stains on the apron he was wearing. "Hey isn't that the guy Craig was checking out?" Clyde said. "I was not checking him out." Craig argued, then realizing that the guy was pretty hot, and his type.

He was pretty tall, about his height, his blonde hair seemed like a bird's nest from how messy and tangled it was, he had a pretty nose, and dark forest green eyes, he seemed to be in shape, with long legs, slight freckles scattered on his face, and eye bags that fit his face perfectly.

"N-now, you are checking him out." Jimmy snickered, causing the rest of the group to laugh. Craigs face flushed, but he tried his best to keep his usual tone.

The waiter, Tweek had noticed the group laughing, and realised he had neglected that group for a while.

"H-hey, do you guys have your order ready?" The blonde waiter interrupted. The group got quiet for a second, all thinking about the fact that he might have heard them. "I-I'll get a medium coffee." Craig said, interrupting the awkward silence. "Oh in that case I'll get the-" Clyde ordered, and so did the rest of the group, but it was buried by Craig's thoughts, had the blonde hot waiter heard them? Does he think he's a creep? Maybe he thinks he wants to date him or something? Maybe he thinks he's wierd because he likes a guy in the first place?