Valentines day

(All of my uploads rn are gonna be unfinished fics 😭😭)

February 14th, Valentine Day, a day to show others how much you appreciate them. The thing is, most people, well, some people don't really know how to express their love to others.

Craig was one of those people. He never really had anyone to express love to. I mean, he had his pet, Stripes, but all you can do with a hamster is give it treats. But recently he got a boyfriend, who he loved very much. They got together about 2 years ago, but those times they just ignored Valentines Day and didn't do anything special. This year though, Craig wanted to do something special for Tweek.

~~~

Kyle had just gotten out of his 4th period class, heading towards the cafeteria for lunch. He usually brought his own lunch, mostly because his mother said that the school food was 'unhealthy' and 'Too expensive for such a bad meal'.

Kyle sat down at the table that his friends usually sat in, waiting for his best friend, Stan to take the seat beside him. Kyle was poking at his food, deciding what he was going to eat when suddenly, he hear a familiar voice, "Hey dude." Kyle faced upwards, seeing his best friend standing behind him, he smiled and said, "Hey, sit down." While also patting the empty space next to him. Stan sat down next to his best friend and started a conversation, quickly the rest of the group came, first Cartman, then Kenny and Butters, then Jimmy and Clyde, Tolkien and Timmy, and last Craig and Tweek.

"So is anyone going to the Valentine's day dance?" Clyde asked, as everyone quieted down. "Y-y-yeah I'm going. I'm planning to ask R-Red out." Jimmy answered. "I'm going with Nichole." Tolkien said. Jimmy look at Craig and Tweek, excepting one of them to say something about going together. Jimmy quickly realised that the couple probably hadn't asked eachother out, so he just shrugged and asked Stan, "S-Stan are you going w-with Wendy?"
Stan shrugged, "Wendy doesn't even talk to me these days. I think this time we are done, for real."
Kyle just rolled his eyes, knowing this story far too well. Stan always says Wendy and him are done, but it's never true, he just keeps crawling back to her like a lost puppy.
"Well y-you don't seem too sad about i-it."
Kyle looked over at Jimmy, realizing that we he said had been true.
"Yeah, usually you're super clingy and sad whenever she break up with you." Kyle said, joining the conversation.
"I guess I'm actually over her now." Stan said simply.
Stan looked towards Kyle, with a slight red tone painting his face. Jimmy noticed this, why were all his friends falling in love recently?

As soon as the lunch bell rang, the group was crushed by a swarm of students trying to get to their next class on time. "Well cya fellas!" Butters said to everyone. Everyone left to their next classes.

Craig and Tweek were in most classes together, mostly because they had requested it. Both of them hated making new friends, and they both felt safer when they were near each other. The school let them because Craig was one of the only people that could seem to calm Tweek down.

"I hate history so much, we don't even get to learn anything about planets, or how the earth was created." Craig said, as his blonde boyfriend held his hand tightly.
"I'm pretty sure that's science, Craig." Tweek said,