Starks Pond

{ They are both in 7th grade }

His name is Craig Tucker, currently in his 7th period classroom (he flunked math last year), waiting for his class period to end. He was still thinking about what to do for him and his boyfriend, Tweek, 3rd anniversary. It was his turn to think of something this year and he still hadn't thought fully about it. He was thinking they could go out camping, but he thought that might stress Tweek out. At the end of the period he had finally decided what to do.

He raced back to his  house, knowing that Tweek would already be there since he only had 6 periods. His parents were gone for winter break so he had told Tweek to stay over. When he arrived he opened the door to his room and there he was, Tweek petting Stripe #5 and playing mobile games on his phone.
"Hey Honey," Craig said.
"Hey Craig." Tweek said in his usual scratchy voice, looking up from his phone.
Craig jumped onto his bed, which made Tweek twitch a little.
"So do you have anything planned for our anniversary?" Craig asked sarcastically.
Apparently Tweek didn't realize he was being sarcastic because he freaked out.
"W-was I supposed too? I thought it was your turn!? Did I remember it wrong? Am I a horrible boyfriend!?"
"Sorry babe, I was being sarcastic, it's my turn this year and I already have it planned."
Tweek seemed to calm down. "Oh man! Sorry for freaking out Craig."
"Its fine Tweek it was my fault. Wanna watch a movie?"
"Sure. You pick though, picking movies is too much pressure for me!"
"Of course honey."

Craig picked a movie that he knew they would both enjoy and started to lean in closer to Tweek, showing him that he was planning to hug him, he had been trying to be more touchy this year, Tweek still wasn't used to it but he had assured him that it was fine.

"After we finish watching the movie let's go to sleep." Tweek said as he yawned. "Alright." Craig agreed. They finished watching the movie and Tweek started to talk about the horrible effects, Craig agreed, explaining to his boyfriend that the movies depiction of space was totally wrong.The couple ended their conversation, and Craig yawned. "Let's go to sleep now, I'm tired." Craig said, wrapping his arms around Tweek, he was surprised to see that Tweek did the same. "Yeah..goodnight Craig."
"Good night honey."

Tweek was the first to wake up, he was so excited I could barely sleep last night, which wasn't that unusual, he barely got any sleep at his parents house. Craig was going to surprise him with a gift...or something. Tweek didn't actually know what it was. Usually Tweek gets stressed
out with surprises, but since it was Craig, well Tweek trusted him, so he knew Craig wouldn't do anything to hurt him.

Last year Tweek had surprised Craig with an all year pass for Casa Bonita (Tweek obviously got one for himself too.) and Tweek was pretty confident that nothing could really beat that.

Tweek got up, from the bed, taking his hands off of Craig, and trying to make the least amount of noise as possible, he didn't want to wake up Craig. After Tweek carefully got off the bed, he decided to start making breakfast. Sure Tweek was a spaz but he could still make some good old waffles. Tweek was waiting for the waffles to bake when he sensed someone behind him. Tweek had started boxing in 3rd grade and never really stopped, so out of instinct,he punched the unknown stranger in their stomach. Tweek looked back and saw that it was Craig.
"Shit! S-sorry!" Tweek yelled
Craig was obviously in pain, trying to not make it seem like a big deal.
"Its okay honey.."
"N-No it's not! Do you need to go to a hospital or something? D-did I shatter your b-bones? S-Shit! Shit! Shit!"
"Honey, calm down its fine." Craig said
Tweek breathed in and out, a trick Craig had taught him to calm down when he was stressed.
"I'm sorry Craig. I need to get used to you being so..." Tweek didn't know how to end the sentence.
"Touchy?" Craig finished for Tweek.
"Yeah..that's what I meant."
"Its fine honey I forgive you, let's just eat now."
"Okay."
The two boys sat down in front of the TV and watched a couple of old Red Racer episodes. Craig wanted to watch the older ones cause he said they were better than the newer ones.