2

Irene heard that there's a new guy that applied in her art studio, she's curious about that guy, specially that it's a mutual friend of Dawn and Anton.

"Miss, mabait yun sobra."

"True, sa sobrang bait pwede na siyang kunin ni Lord." Antonio second the motion.

"Anton." Irene said, "You will meet him naman mamaya eh." He answered with a grin.

"Umalis na kayo pinapasakit niyo ulo ko." Irene shooed them.

"Nag away na naman kayo ng jowa mo?" Dawn ask with a little tone, "I thought nag hiwalay na kayo?" Antonio also ask, "Nakipag balikan nga alam mo naman sayang ang limang taon." Dawn answered.

Irene just watching them, "Mahal ko eh." She answered.

"Tangina!" A crunchy swear from Antonio's mouth.

"Anton, hayaan mo na mahal daw niya." Dawn pull Anton leaving Irene on her table.

Irene sigh, looking at the inbox of her boyfriend.

Love

"Ayan, nakikinig ka kasi sa mga kaibigan mo. Diba? I told you I will be your friend, you don't need them."

The last chat that she received from him, "Hayaan mo na." Irene said to herself.

"Kainjs naman kasi Raphael bakit ang hirap mong bitawan eh." She added.

She stand up, leaving her problem away so she can focus on her class, she is graduated under fine art class and now she's having a studio so that the people who likes to have private tutor on art can get her.

She's walking at the hallway of the building, where her studio is located.

The people who she pass by literally look at her, mesmerizing by her beauty.

"Ang ganda mo naman talaga miss."

"Sexy niya."

"I wonder if she's still eating food ang sexy."

"She still look the same when she is still student."

"What if siya na pala talaga para sa akin."

"Miss papakasalan na kita."

A different comments in the sides that Irene just chuckled about.

"Where is he now?" Irene ask Dawn, she meant Greggy.

"Greg." Dawn call him, it's their first meeting.

Greggy look at Anton, "Di yan mangangain it's fine." He reminded his friend.

"Good morning miss." Greggy offer a shakehands. "Gregorio Araneta."

"Irene." She accepted his hand.

"You can call me babe.."

"I mean Greggy." He caress her hand a little.