19

It's already the burial of Ferdinand, the walk of their house to the cemetery will always the painful steps they need to take.

Irene gripping on her dad's picture. "Daddy... Uwi ka na, uwi ka na sa amin." She repeated on her mind.

Every walk seems like a torture for them, they feel like stepping to the road of nails, it is too much for an one person to take.

Her eyes got blurry, it might be because of crying too much or not being healthy for almost week, or just the heat in the afternoon.

Greggy watching the clock ticking.

Tick tock tick tock

"Pupunta kaya ako?" He ask his self, he is still hunting by what Irene said last time.

"Huwag mong habulin, parang hinahabol mo din ang kamatayan."

Instead of thinking his examination, he is thinking what is happening to her.

"Tapos naman na siguro kapag pinuntahan ko sila?" He can't even be stay in one place while thinking

"Pupuntahan ko na final na to." He stand up and grab his keys.

He still chase them, sumingit at nag lakad ng mabilis para makalapit kay Irene. After a seconds he already succeed to his plan.

He is walking behind the first family of Ferdinand. Irene lowered her head, caressing his father's picture.

He is just following her, "Andiyan kaibigan mo ah?" Bongbong whispered.

It causes Irene to see who's friend that is.

Of course the baby pout showed up again. To the point that her eyes blurred and a blink of eyes, she already fainted.

Luckily Greggy has a fast reflexes that make him catch her. "Iuwi mo na lang muna." Imelda said holding the picture tightly.

"Sige po ma'am." Greggy said, holding her tightly while leaving the crowd.

Greggy just waited for her to wake up, he did not even get her home since. Sitting down at the bench while Irene's head on her lap.

"I won't leave." He whispered, "Mag pahinga ka lang."

Even how much he have a bad relationship with his dad, he can't imagine how his life will go if he will pass away.

It was already three when Irene awake by her unconsciousness. "Uwi mo ko sayo." She whispered as soon as she realized what is happening.

"Ha?" Greggy ask, he did not know that it will be this fast.

"Ayaw ko muna dun, please." She said once again, holding her head while getting up.

"Paano gamit mo?" Greggy look at her, her eyes that even don't shine anymore or maybe because the reason already can't shine.

"Kunin natin." Irene smile a little.

Greggy agreed so Irene can rest without even thinking of anything.

"Are you sure?" Imelda ask when she heard Irene's plan.

"Mommy, mabait siyang bata." Irene defended, "At saka parang may gagawin namang ano."

"Sinisigurado ko lang naman kalagayan mo." Imelda answered, "Paalam ka sa manang mo, alam mo namang little Ferdinand yan."

"Mom sasabihin lang nun, sige buhay mo naman yan e ikaw bahala." She mimicked.

"Irene naman." Imelda once again said, Irene hold her hands, "Walang mangyayari masama. Eto na lang gusto ko oh, hayaan mo munang maging okay ako mom. Hindi naman ko kayo kakalimutan eh."