28

Irene was awake, under the blanket naked.

She look at his side, watching the bare Greggy. "Okay naman siya, okay naman yung mukha niya." Her fingertips trace his face, "I wonder why he needs to cover up with foundation, mas pogi siya kapag natural lang."

She is a fool, smiling again.

"Okay din katawan niya? Payat lang, natatakot ako parang anytime pwedeng bumigay." She silently commented, "I hope he will take care of his body, andito naman na ako."

She lay down on her back, staring at the ceiling. "I love him so much, mahal na mahal ko siya. Bakit ganito?" She think that it's too fast, but she doesn't want to let the chance go down.

She remembered Dawn again, "Sorry Dawn, ako na to eh. Kaibigan mong marupok."

Dawn

"Good morning!"
"I have some kwento hahahaha!"

Dawn read the text, before she laugh she can feel how energetic Irene is.

"Aga ha."
"What's that?"

"Bati na kami bi Greggy."

"Irene!?"
"Wala pang isang araw ata."

"Meron na."
"And besides, I miss him."
"And he confess."

"So kayo na?"

Irene was shock, "Sabi ko manliligaw siya, pero bakit naman may nangyari agad?"

"No, I told him to make ligaw muna."

"Uso pa ba yan?"
"Charot."

"Pabebe lang kunwari."

"Sige ikaw na yan e."

Irene suddenly crack her voice while laughing, Of course as a light sleeper. Greggy suddenly awake by that noise.

"Ops." Irene reacted, she hates to admit but she loves how she act as a baby in front of him.

"Who's that?" Greggy ask, as he continue to close his eye.

"It's just Dawn, don't worry." Irene chuckled.

"What do you want to eat? I'll cook for you." He smile with a sleepy eyes.

Irene raises her eyebrow a little. "That's new of you." She answered.

"Sige na, tell me na." Greggy was already fully awake.

"Anything that you can cook, parang di ka naman marunong magluto eh." She teases.

"Irene, I can show you my cooking skills if you want." He opened his eyes  to look at her, "Baka masagot mo agad ako kapag ganiyan."

"Yabang mo." Irene laugh and slap his chest a little.

Greggy cooked a shrimp nilaga, and meat adobo.

"Wow! Thank you Greggy!" Irene said, tasting the savory of the soup from the nilaga.

"But I thought you are allergic to hipon?" Irene look at him.