3

They arrived at Binondo, "Irene, Greggy we have something to see ha. Babalik kami agad, can you update us mag pili na din kayo ng restaurant." Dawn said.

Irene stare at them, "Uy hahaha! Sama na lang kami." She said.

"No, hindi din namin sure if saan kami makakakita ng hinahanap ko so baka maano kayo." Dawn explain.

"Nakakahiya Dawn." Irene whispered, "It's fine mabilis lang kami. I promise." Dawn look at Antonio and he nodded.

"Oh okay." Irene said she's worried about something, not that she's uncomfortable but she's thinking about her boyfriend.

"Uhm... Do you want to take a walk?" Greggy ask since they are inside his car.

Irene shake her head, "No." She's afraid that someone will she know will see them.

"Oh alright." Greggy answer, he grabbed his phone.

Irene stare at her phone, praying that her boyfriend will say sorry for what he cause on her life, but no a different news she received.

Manang Imee

"Irene where are you?"

"I'm with Dawn and Antonio."
"Why? Dumating ba si daddy?"

Imee barely search for her started when Imee started to have a family, Irene knows that she will contact her when Ferdinand went home from his work.

"No, look at this."

Imee send a picture, a screenshot of Irene's boyfriend post.

"Nakalimutan ata kaming i hide Rene. I mean you can check it if it's visible to you."

Of course, It is hide from Irene.

She stare at the screenshot, no more pain or no more tears from her eyes anymore.

@ Archangel_Raphael
"Thank you for the time and lunch, miss Amira. @ Mir_ah"

Irene sigh, she went to the message app.

Love

"Where are you?"

"Tara Greggy labas tayo." She said.

Greggy look at her, "Sure ka?"

"Oo, boring dito tara." She grabbed her bag.

So they did walking around the Binondo. No one's talking they are just looking at the vendors, she take a deep breath before walking more slowly than Greggy.

She take out her phone, and try to take a stolen pictures of Greggy walking.

"If you start to play the game Raphael, I will play and end this game." A grin from Irene.