18

It's been three days Greggy did not hear anything from Irene, he even don't see if she's online or not.

"What if, tanungin ko kay Anton?" He ask, it's also the day where they can see the results of their examination.

He felt uneasy without even knowing what the reason. "It's fine Greggy..." He look at the box of the ciggar, he did not touch it since the day Irene confronted him.

"Wag." He added, trying to fight the temptation.

The hours break was finished, he just slept in that three hours. The three days he did not get enough sleep was already over.

"Papasok pa kaya ako?" He can feel the tiredness and laziness of his body.

"Syempre gusto ko makita kabobohan ko sa exam." He got up, and ready his self.

"Araneta." The block president call him, so he look out.

"Yes?"

"This is your results, kanina pa kita hinahanap kahit balik-baliktarin ko ang Elbi hindi kita nakita." She said.

Greggy get it, "Thank you Miss president!" A smile from just to make the girl feel better, "And umuwi kasi ako anong gagawin ko ng limang oras dito." He added.

"Araneta, after this enrollment na naman for the next semester. Alam mo na gagawin mo kung ayaw mong maging irregular." She inform him.

Greggy just nodded, "Of course I know ilang taon na paulit ulit na ginagawa yun."

"Okay, good luck sa susunod na examination." She said watching Greggy walking away.

"Hindi naman siya pogi, yung bang pogi na magiging campus crush. But he's appealing to some people, yung bang tipong naka complete uniform siya, his silver watch compliment his color and the way he always using only one strap of his backpack. Napapalingon talaga kapag dumaan sa harap mo." The president observe him.

Greggy take the last exam for the day without even looking the examination results that was given to him.

"Kaya ko to..." He whispered, before entering the laboratory.

The five hours finish again, he is already in tears because he can remember all... All the lessons.

After the last subject, he went to the chapel. Sitting at the last row near at the entrance of the chapel. He's always like that before and after examination to ask guidance to remember all the things and to thank the Lord almighty for what even the results is.

"Ibalato mo na sa akin to Lord, hindi mo na nga binigay yung babaeng mahal ko eh..." He even seriously said while unfolding the examination paper.

A tears and sweat started to fall down from his face and eyes.

It was all perfect!

"Lord!" He quickly kneel, his hands even shaking. "I'm so thankful, but..." The contradict stop him.

"Baka naman kahit si Irene naman sa susunod."

"Wag mo munang sabihin kay Greggy." Irene said, Dawn and Antonio visit the funeral of Ferdinand.

"Paano kung mag tanong kung natuloy ka?" Dawn ask she already know what's inside Greggy's mind.

"Ewan." She answered, "Ayoko lang dumagdag muna sa kanya."

"Ikaw bahala." Dawn said.

Irene just nodded, "Miss ko na siya."

"Who's siya?" Antonio ask.