21

Irene and Aimee slept at one bed, while Greggy is in his bedroom along with Laya.

"I forgot my papers on the other bedroom." He whispered, it's already one in the morning but he is too busy making a transes.

"Tulog naman na siguro sila?" Greggy reach his t shirt. "Baka sabihin may iba akong balak."

He knock a little but no one is answering, "Tulog na nga." He hold the doorknob, and it's not locked.

The first thing he did is to peak inside, before entering it. "Ba't gising ka pa?" Greggy ask to Aimee.

She's acting like she is sleeping, "Wala po." She answered.

"Ay? Sleep na." Greggy holding the flashlight to see the papers.

"Ihh, di po ako nakakatulog kapag walang yakap. Tas kapag di po pinapat yung likod ko." She confessed.

Greggy look at Irene, trying to see if she's deeply sleeping.

"Okay, sige." Greggy put down the things, "Papatulugin ko lang muna to." That's what he thought.

He hug and pat her back, Aimee just closes her eyes. Greggy even did not notice that he fell asleep first.

"Wala na?" Aimee ask when Greggy isn't moving to pat her.

"Hihihi! My parent." She lay down on her back, gripping on Greggy and Irene's hand before putting it above on her tummy.

Irene was the first who wake up, she even was shock when she saw Greggy on the bed.

"Anong oras ba ako natulog kagabi?" She look at the cute young girl, who is snuggling close to her. "Ang cute mo."

She had to get up so a breakfast will be serve when the two will awake. "Anong oras na?" Greggy as a light sleeper was awake a little by her movements.

"6, may klase ka ng 9 diba? You should wake up na." Irene answered, "Kahit mag muni-muni ka muna para di ka mabigla." She added.

"Oo." He even answer, but his eyes continue to shut.

Irene cooked a healthy breakfast, she also planned what she should do this day.

She heard scratch from the door, "Laya." Irene stand up and opened Greggy's bedroom, she's allow to enter it but as a bed spacer she always remembering her limits even Greggy give already a permission.

Laya bark and jump onto her, "Shh your daddy is still sleeping, Langga ko." Irene quickly hug her.

"Let's take a walk? Iwan natin si daddy?" Irene ask while Laya just loving to lick her.

"Ohh my daughter." Irene whispered, just hugging her first.

Laya is like a blanket, a pillow and cute stuffed toys, she's big for a three years samoyed dog.

While combing her fur, "After kay Aimee, mag pa groom ka na ha?" The fur starting to get thick and Greggy doesn't have time to always combing it.