31

Greggy doesn't like dentist, maybe because he's not use to it but the he's there accompanying Irene.

"What if ano, mag vacation muna tayo when may long weekend." Greggy suggested while waiting in the line.

"Pwede rin, saan naman?" She agreed.

"Saan ba maganda? Hindi ako pala out of town eh." When there's a long time, he's always in the bar or just joining an organization about animals.

"Ahh, sa Ilocos kaya?" She grinned.

"Anywhere, basta maganda. Somewhere na may beach? Hahaha!"

"Dun nga sa Ilocos." Irene smile at him.

"Kailan kaya?" He pull his phone out and look at the calendar, "Hmm? It's April na pala, how fast was it I met you in the midst of January..."

Greggy stop before looking at her.

"Ngayon mahal na kita."

Irene slap his lap, "Huwag dito Greggy." She was embarrassed.

Greggy laugh there, laughing how Irene was cute when she felt that way.

"May reading break kami, salamat naman." He whispered, his birthday was near.

"Let's go by April 15?" He requested, "Up until?" Irene ask. "Twenty-one." He added.

"Okay yan gusto mo eh." She chuckled.

"G ka ha." Greggy repeat making it sure.

"Oo nga hahaha! Ako na bahala sa'yo." She wink making Greggy feel weak.

She entered the room, "Kinakabahan ako."

"Irene naman, karayom lang yan. Wala yan." Greggy answered.

It did not make any light feelings to Irene. "Ganda nang encourage mo ha."

"You can do it!" He flashes a smile.

"Okay na po ba?" The dentist interfere.

"Yes po." Irene said.

She need to remove her wisdom tooth because of trouble that it was giving to her.

"Lalagyan ko po nang anesthesia ha." The dentist inform them.

Greggy nodded, "Sige lang." He chuckled.

"Gweggy!" She complained even there's something inside her mouth.

The girl fell asleep.

"Ano po ba yang anesthesia niyo? Nakaka walang consciousness po ba?" Greggy ask.

"Yes, mahirap kasi ang wisdom tooth medyo critical siyang kaharapin." The dentist answered, while doing her business.

Greggy just nodding on what she's saying. "Magastos po ba ang dentistry?" He suddenly ask.

Being a Veterinary student was taking a lot half of his allowance, even he don't pay tuition fee.

"Sobra." The dentist laugh.

He suddenly stare at Irene, "Ilang taon ang dentistry?"

"Six years."

"Ay..." He felt disappointed.

"Why?" The dentist asked.

"Wala naman po, naisip ko lang mag shift siguro ako nang course hahaha!"

"What's your course?" She asked.

"Vet." He briefly answer.

"Six years din."

He nodded, "Yes doc."