20

The 40 days of Ferdinand already pass, but Irene's grieving still the same like how she heard the news about him.

They visited the cemetery along with Greggy, he is already close to them, close enough like a son of Imelda.

"May pupuntahan tayo." Greggy informed Irene, "If ayaw mo pang umuwi." He added.

"Where?" Irene ask, still sobbing.

Greggy did not answer it, he just plan it earlier, he suddenly remember the little girl on his last baranggay clinical visit.

"Greggy?" Irene called again, they are at their house since they visited Imelda like what Greggy planned when they move in together.

"Ha? Explain ko sa'yo maya." He answered, he just feel something about it, something that pushing him to look at the girl again.

Irene just nodded, "Okay."

She entered Imelda's room, "Ano na kayo ni Greggy?" Imelda suddenly ask.

Irene shake her head, she doesn't know the answer too.

"Anong ano?" She mimicked her daughter.

"Hindi ko alam mom."

"Paanong hindi alam? Isang buwan na higit na kayong magkasama." She stand up and walk near to her daughter.

"Ganon pa rin naman siguro." Her eyes look away, being ashame on what the situation between them.

"Mahal mo?"

"Hindi ko alam, pero gusto ko." And that's how she give up her confession, she give up the in denial inside her.

"Pero hindi mo mahal?"

"Hindi ko alam, hindi ko pa alam."

It's still new to her, or maybe because the heartbreak she got, she forgotten the definition of love between a lovers.

"Gusto ka din daw ba niya?" Imelda sat down, caressing the baby pictures of her children.

She remembered the love letter, the letter that remain in her cabinet. The letter that become her comforter everytime that she's out of herself again.

"Siguro, hindi naman ako siya para malaman ko." She bitterly smile, "Hindi pa ba halata sa galaw niya na gusto niya ako?"

"Sabihin mo lang, okay lang naman kung papasok ka ulit sa relasyon. Pero sana sa tamang tao na." She advised. "Paano mo siya nagustuhan?" Even she doesn't want to tease her, the smile showed up on her lips.

"Si mommy talaga." Irene just focused on what she's doing but her cheeks is burning.

"Ano nga? Nahiya ka pa." Imelda chuckled.

She is just smiling widely, "Madaming rason eh."

"Aysus hahahaha!" A laugh from them filled the bedroom, teasing, laughing, and everything.

A home again for Irene.

Greggy is just outside, seating comfortably while watching Borgy. Irene's nephew.

They are just staring at each other.

"Oh my God naman, iwan ko ba to o hayaan na lang yung titigan?" A random thoughts from him.

The baby Borgy started to cry in the crib, "Shh..." He whispered. "May kinuha si mommy and daddy mo." He added.

Of course, the infant can't still understand what Greggy is saying.

"Oh my God!" He reacted when Borgy did not stop crying.

"Oo naman po, it's fine." He whispered, holding the two month old baby on his arms.