10

It's already two days after the date, Irene distance herself thinking that the Patricia girl is Greggy's girlfriend.

Little did she know that it's Greggy's sister.

"Ate naman." Greggy try to woo her, "Greggy wala ka bang pasok? It's Tuesday." She said with a hissed.

"Wala, ay meron pero mamaya pa." He answer, continue to following her.

"Edi shoo alis ka na!" She said being annoyed, she's really annoyed waiting Greggy for two hours in the airport.

"May ginawa lang kasi—"

"Okay sana kung about sa school kaso kay Antonio, kay Anton lang!" She cut him off.

"Sabi ni Elvira?" He asked, since it's the reason he said to Elvira.

"Oo." She answered briefly.

Greggy trying not to laugh, "Ate naman." He repeated.

"Di ako natutuwa Greggy ha, alalahanin mo ikaw nagpauwi sa akin dito." She continue to walk away.

A cough from Greggy stop him first, "Excuse." He said sneezing for how many times now.

Patricia look at him, "May sakit o nagpapaawa?" She bluntly said.

"Ate naman eh." Greggy wiped the tears that cause of his cough.

"You should drink medicine." She said with a worried tone but still trying to act like she's still annoy by him.

"It's fine, baka may nang trigger lang." His cough continue, "Ehem." He try to compose his self.

"Yung Asthma mo." Patricia reminded him. "Baka sa pagod lang, wala akong pahinga netong linggo na to..." Greggy smile he even smile a little, "Ay meron pala, noong kasama ko si Irene. I miss her, my oxygen."

She is just watching her brother. "Nasan yung inhaler mo?"

"Naiwan ko sa Laguna." He isn't carrying it, but instead he always carry his cigarettes.

"Umupo ka." She commanded and get the nebulizer.

Greggy sat down, Patricia is one of his weakness. "Okay lang ako." He assured.

"Di ka makahinga wag mo nang taasan pride mo, di ka nga marunong huminga nang maayos eh." She rolled her eyes and just prepare the nebulizer for him.

Patricia watching him while Greggy is busy on his phone. "Greg? Nagpapa monthly medical ka pa rin ba?"

Greggy look at her, "Oo, kailangan sa school." He briefly answer.

"Anong sabi nang doctor?" That stop him, "Ha?" He repeated like he doesn't hear it.

"Anong sabi ni doc?" She repeated.

Even he have mouthpiece on his mouth, the sigh can heard from him.

"Tell me Greggy." She said looking more serious.

"Please Greggy, think more believable answer. Doctor siya baka nakakalimutan mo." His inner thoughts said making him speechless.

"Gregorio? Do you want me to call your Doctor." She threatened now.

His eyes not letting any tears to show, "He said..."

"I'm good naman daw as long as I'm trying not to trigger my asthma it's all good." He explained.

"Siguraduhin mo lang Greggy." Patricia sigh of relief.

"Yes of course ate." He whispered.

Irene looking at her phone thinking if she should post it or not.