1-Challenge

Art by @CGvske1003 on twitter

~~~

It just some boring day at South Park High School. I hope something happen so that the school can end early.

"Guys! Someone get a fight with Craig at the corridor!" Cartman rush in and yelled.

"Shut up, we are in the library y'know." I rolled my eyes. "And I don't care about who fights who."

Well honestly, that news make me a little suprised. A calm person like Craig? Usually he doesn't take other people seriously because he is too lazy to get in to trouble. Instead, he flip people off and unfortunately it's always make himself in trouble. That's all I know about him. He is a kind of person that I should avoid.

"I feel sad for you (name), you will miss it. So anyone with me guys?" Cartman look at everyone face in the library. I feel sad for him because everyone ignore him then the librarian told him to get out. Cartman keep muttering that we will regret it.

I look at Stan who is reading his book.

"Why don't you go with Cartman? I thought you like that boy stuff." I asked.

"We once had Tweek and Craig fight. And it's turn out very boring. I prefer read this not-so-boring book." Stan answered.

"Oh, I thought you willing read Wendy's favorite book so that you two can have a lot of topic to talk about." I said sarcastically.

"Man, you're not fun. Have you ever had a crush?" Stan's question make me realize something.

"Uhh ... I had, back then in the preschool. Too bad he ends up ... I don't want to talk about it."

"Oh my god! Don't say that you're traumatized of having a crush!"

"Jeez, that's not what I want to tell you. It's just ... Yeah maybe I don't have a crush since then, but it because all of the boys in South Park is not really my type." I said.

"I think it's because you don't try to talk a lot with guys, since you always stick with me." Stan explained.

"Now, what was that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Find a crush or even boyfriend, (Y/N)! And until you can, I won't let you stick up with me again so that every guy in the school can approach you freely." Stan suggested.

"That sounds stupid." I said nonchalantly.

"Come on, my strong (Y/N) won't give up for a little challenge."

"Ugh, fine. I will find it quickly just to make you stop babbling about crush." I agreed.

"I'll wait." Stan smile in satisfaction.

Well, I think I should open my eyes. All the boys in the South Park is not as bad as I thought.

Just then, a poor boy got beaten until fell into the library. I find Craig was the one who done it to the boy and he just stand there with stoic expression.

"Look, I win." Craig said in his usual monotone voice.

"Oh my god! That's awesome!" Cartman yelled as he shot his camera to the unconscious boy.

Ugh, from all of the boys in South Park High School, I hope I don't fall for Craig.

~

When Stan said he will not let me stick with him anymore, I should've know that he's mean that he'll ignore me and told his gang to do the same!

Now I go home with my bicycle, I really enjoying the calm atmosphere. Until ....

"Ouch!"

"GAH! S-Sorry!!!" Boy with blonde hair apologized hysterically after he bumped into me. It's Tweek Tweak. We know each other but maybe this is the first time we talk to each other.

"No problem, just calm down. Why are you rushing?" I asked after I can stand properly.

"I have to go home-I-I mean Tweek Bros! I have to work there!"

"Oh, good things I'm riding my bike home today. Guess I can help you." Tweek looks light for a boy, so it's not realy a problem for me to bring him.

"Y-you sure?"

"Yeah, come on." I patted the seat behind me. And he nodded fastly then sit behind me obediently.

We finally arrive at Tweek Bros.

"Oh my god, I'm still alive! Thank you so much (Y/N)!"

"No problem. I have to go-"

"No! I can't let you go now!" Tweek hold my hand firmly. "You must have one cup of coffe, as my thanks! I-if you like."

"Oh! Of course I would love to!" I said in enthusiasm.

Then we enter the Tweek Bros. Tweek told me to sit while he's working on the coffe.

Then, I notice something. Tweek is a nice person and he look like he wouldn't dare to hurt anyone. He is such a cutie. The scene of me and Tweek dating come to my mind, and it's don't look so bad.

Oh my god! I find my crush! I can't wait to tell Stan that I finished his challenge less than 2 hours. Ha! Take that, Stan!

"H-here's the coffe!" Tweek come to my table. "Uhh, w-why are you smiling like that?"

"Huh? Oh! It's because this place is really nice! Thanks for invite me~"

"Oh? I-its that true? Thanks." Tweek smiled shyly. Oh my god, my crush is so cute!

"So ... Tweek, can we talk a litlle bit? I'm lonely here." I asked.

"S-sorry, I can't! I-I have to go back to work!"

"Oh, okay."

Damn it! Why can my love plan run smoothly?

I sip my coffe slowly. So that I can stay here a little longer while watching Tweek.

Just then, someone enter the Tweek bros and my eyes suddenly widened.

It's Craig. Shit. The very first person that I should avoid in the world. After he got the poor boy beaten, he go to the counselor and then he released without punishment. He said that the boy was the one who messed up with him first. But still, I knew that he is the one who messed up first with his flip off people habit.

He just walk in and sit ... NEAR ME.

I stole a glance at him. He just being stoic as ever. But just then, he look at me just in time.

"What?" He asked.

"Ah?! N-nothing." I turned my head and focus on my coffe instead. I hope he forget that quickly!

But, I have to make sure that he's ignored my action before. So that I stole a glance at him again only to find he look at me and flip me off.

"Excuse me?" I asked, raising my voice a bit.

"Why are you looking at me?" He asked me back.

"Because ... You sit near me! Aren't there a couple of tables available?"

"I always sit here." He said with innocent face.

"Ugh, fine. I just gonna move to another table." I surrendered and stand up. I pick up my coffe but shit always happen.

It's fell and soaked Craig's jacket.

DAMN IT

╭ ╯╭╯╭╯
███████ ═╮
█☆★☆★█ ▏ ▏
███████ ═╯
◥█████◤

A/N: I always ride a bike to school:3 sorry if someone not doesn't relate.