COSPLAYING AS KENNY! ALSO THANKS FOR 10K VIEWS!

Face reveal kinda like warning

Soooooo if you read the 'not a chapter' part, you know that I met a South Park cosplayer and I regret that I didn't cosplay as Kenny right? So after that, I worked on Kenny's cosplay for promoting the Japanese Club at my school.

And then, I finished the costume one month before the event. And then I found one anime con so I decided to go there on 18 June 2023 with my sister—it was her first time going to an anime con and she was really confused lol.

Unexpectedly, there are a lot of people who know Kenny and they asked me to get a photo together! They also asked for my cosplay IG— which I didn't prepare before so I gave them my personal IG account lol.

And then boom. I got a lot of new followers on my personal account. That's why I create a new one for my cosplay photo. And that means, I have to continue cosplaying in order to keep the account active💀

AND the most unexpected thing that happened is the Tweek and Craig cosplayer that I met on May notice me and asked me to cosplaying together with them😭 They'll be Wendy and Stan while I will be Kyle. But again, I'm broke so the cosplay will not happen sooner.

And here's the photo of my Kenny cosplay

And here's the photo when I'm cosplaying at school yesterday at 18 July 2023 to promote the Japanese Club

You can see more photo on my IG: jaycheilacos (I will delete this sooner so quick!)

So that's all~ Thank you so much for 10k views though this story have a lot of weakness—especially my english skills— but most important I love you guys! I never thought this amazing thing would happen to me~