4-Amusement Park

"Ah! There you are!"

Me and Craig promise to meet by the gate of the amusement park. I waved when I saw his figure. He wore a casual clothes and his blue chullo as usual. But I dunno why he looks more charming than usual.

"Hey." He said, monotonously. "Shall we get in?"

"Oh, right. Two ticket, please!"

The Amusement Park is not really crowded, gratefully. I look over the scenes and I can't help but smile widely.

"What a nice day to having fun in this amusement park isn't it? You should feel grateful." I said.

"Whatever. I'm here just to paying my debt."

"What do you want to ride first?" I asked.

"I'll go with anything." He answered lazily.

"Hmm, I think that super rollercoaster must be fun to ride!"

"We just got in and you want to ride the most extremely one?" Craig asked sarcastically.

"You said you go with anything!"

"Whatever."

"Yay! Let's go there before it's more crowded!"

Unintentionally, I run to the rollercoaster queue and pull Craig along by his hand.

"Hey, chill out, won't you? The rollercoaster wont go anywhere." Craig said.

"Oh, sorry. I just got a little exited!" I chuckled as I released his hand.

As we wait for the queue. I just stand there and watching another rides until Craig's speak.

"So, you rarely go here?" He asked, Suprisingly.

"At first, I used to go here with Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny. But they got bored and kind of ... traumatized I must say, so they won't go with me here since then." I explained.

"Huh, looks like they traumatized because you always forced them to ride a super rollercoaster when y'all get in to the amusement park." Craig said sarcastically.

"If you scared, you can tell me, Craig."

"You bet. So what you usually do on weekend?" Craig change the topic. At first, I want to tease him about he scared of the rollercoaster, but I got a little excited for his question.

"I do a lot of things. Like (your hobby;)." I answered with enthusiasm.

"That's sounds boring."

"What about you?" I asked him back.

"What?"

"What you usually do on weekend?"

"Playing PSP." He answered shortly.

"Sounds boring."

"I played with my guinea pig too, Stripe is the name."

"Oh, you have a pet?! What a suprising news! I never have a pet in my whole live. My mom allergic with fur."

"That's too bad. Maybe, you can visit my house too—"

"Next!" Craig was interrupted by the guard.

"Yeay! It's our turn! Let's go Craig!" I walk in but Craig didn't. When I turn my head to him, I saw slightly Craig pull out his middle finger.

"Did you just flip off the guard?"

"Huh? No. Let's go."

I quickly forgot what was just happened and sit on the rollercoaster seat with Craig besides me.