11-Officially

This book hits 2k omg Thank you so much!

This part title's means officially dating but if I put 'dating' on the title people always skip the previously part lol. Guess I will name every title like chapter 1, 2 etc on the next fanfic.

╭┉┉┅┄┄•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ
           Happy reading
•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉╯

Today, me and Craig go to school together. We're not even show any sign of dating, but we already got all of the attention.

"The rumours were right. They're dating now!"

"But how could that possible? Craig won't date (Y/N). She's like the every guy friend. Nothing make her special."

"I heard another rumours. It's said that (Y/N) is the one who confessed first. I think that's more make sense. Maybe Craig accepted her because of pity."

"Don't worry about that," Craig wrapped his arm around me as we stopped infront of my locker. He knows that I heard all of the whispers around us. And of course it makes me worry but Craig's action calmed me down. "Just focus on ourselves, because every damn student won't run out of rumours to be gossiping about."

Hearing his statement, I smiled as I look up at him. He's so dependable and it makes me grateful that he hold me in his arms. "Thanks a lot, Craig. I hope I can be the doesn't give a crap person like you."

"But I can teach you how to deal with this problem in my way." Craig look at me with a smirk plastered in his face.

"Teach me, then." I smirked back, but I have no idea what he's gonna teach me.

"First, you have to be honest, tell them what are you really thinking about them. Don't be hesitate. If you don't tell how's your feelings, they wouldn't know it. If you feel annoyed, then let them know! And the most important thing is...." Craig whispered at me for the 'most important' part and I widened my eyes after hearing his idea.

"I can't do that."

"You can. Trust me." Craig patted my shoulder.

"Now, they acting suspiciously." I can hear those damn whisper behind us. Did they even notice that me and Craig can hear them clearly?

"Probably (Y/N) threats Craig. Yknow what kind of girl she is."

I look at them, interrupted they're chuckle. And I walk to them as I can see a horror expression from them.

"I can see that you're still stuck mentally in middle school, where everyone tries to makes some rumours about other people to survive in the social life. It's time to grow up and focus on yourself instead of worrying about me so much. Oh, actually you can still gossiping about me but don't use a damn loud voice bruh." As I finished my sentence, I flip them off.

I quickly grab Craig's hand and run away. We both laughs. I can feel all of burden in my heart is finally gone. I know I'm gonna be happy with him.

"Guess we ran far enough from them." I panted. "Sorry for bringing you."

"Don't worry." Craig replied. "Do you want to skip class?" He asked.

"Well I never done that before. But one of them have a class with me today. Guess I want it if it's with you." I decided.

"Great! I know some place for us to hide." Craig said as he took my hand.

He bring me to the storage room. I thought the storage room is the place for us to hide, but then Craig shows a nook in the corner of the room and there's a spot behind it. It was this little area that was surrounded by bushes and a tree. It was really isolated and out of the way, but I found it really mysteriously beautiful.