10-Love

I'm sorry this take really long, I changed this part like three times lol.

Anyway, thanks for 1k+ views omg I never reach that for like 4 years in Wattpad:') you guys are amazing!

╭┉┉┅┄┄•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ
           Happy reading~
•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉╯

I hide my face in the pillow, try to suppress my cry. Kenny is inside my room and try to comfort me—and guess who let him in.

"I honestly don't know where he got that information! I only told Eric!"

My cry got louder, leaving Kenny cursed.

"Look, I'm sorry, right. I give you the bet in the first place was to make you confessed to your crush. I don't know if 'CRAIG' will know about that and misunderstood it."

Craig loves me. But what holding him back is the fact that he thought I try to get closer with him because of the bet.

It got me thinking. The first time I realized that I'm in love with him was when Stan gave me the challenge. And now I try to confess to him because of the bet.

It's too coincidence. It make me hesitant about my true feelings towards Craig. Could it be all of this feelings come because I'm in a challenge or a bet?

Maybe ... Yes.

Obviously, that makes Craig thought that his feelings was being played by me. I know, I shouldn't be selfish and hope for Craig to be my boyfriend anymore after what I did to him. I make him love me and then I left him broken hearted.

"Once again, I'm sorry, (Y/N). Your mom is waiting for us—"

"No, it was my fault all along." I interrupted him, not wanting him to blame himself anymore. He is a nice guy and he tried to support me in my relationship with my crush, we both didn't see this coming. "Maybe I never had all of those feelings towards Craig. It's all come because a challenge after all."

"You sure?" Kenny asked. "But why are you crying though?"

"It's...." I'm confused, of course. Shouldn't I didn't feel anything if I don't fall for Craig?

Kenny let out a rough exhale. "Look, we don't have to focus on your feeling. We have to know about Craig's feeling too."

"What do you mean?"

"He said that he already knew about the bet. Who knows he lied about his feelings just to make you sad." Kenny said. "Don't believe in a guy, except me of course."

Aaand it got me thinking again. Could it be true? Because Craig would do something like that. I mean, when the first time we met, he always do something just to amuse himself like prank me or tease me. Then again, how could a girl like me make him fall in love? Maybe Kenny's words is true. But I shouldn't believe 100 percent to him.

"This love thingy is make me confused." I admitted. First, I hesitant about my feelings. Second, I hesitant about Craig true feelings too.

"(Y/N), would you listen to me for a love advice?" Kenny asked.

"But you're a playboy."

"That's why I have a lot of love experiences."

"Oh, shut up." I don't know if he's joking or being serious. But I'm sick of hearing all of this love topic. I have to forget all of this like what Craig said.

I erased my tears from my face and finally get up from my bed, I slightly look at myself at the mirror and notice that I look really bad. "My mom invite us for a dinner, right? Let's go."