5-Feelings

"Stan!" I running to Stan after I make sure that Wendy isn't around. I quickly cornered him as he look at me in horror.

"Haha! Now you can't go anywhere!"

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I just complete that challenge since the first day you gave me! I have a crush now!" I exclaimed happily. "Buy you always avoiding me, that's why I can't tell you."

"Oh? Great! So where's you're boyfriend?"

"Ah, not yet. I haven't—"

"Wait, you just got a crush, not a boyfriend, (Y/N). That's a two different things!" Stan said.

"What? You challenged me only go get a crush! Not a boyfriend!"

"But now the new challenge have come. Go get a boyfriend. And uhh, can you give me some space? If Wendy found out, she will kill you."

"But don't tell the other to avoid me!"

"Yeah, just give me some space."

"Okay, I'll get a boyfriend. It's not that hard for me." I said as I left him. Just then, I bumped into someone and nearly fall, but he caught me in the time by wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Ugh, Kenny! Sorry, didn't see you there." I said as I stand up properly.

"Don't worry, (Y/N)!" Kenny ... smiled warmly. I just noticed that he doesn't cover his face with his parka as usual.

"Sorry, I have to go." I said, notice that Kenny still have his arms wrapped in me. And then, he released it reluctantly. Boy, he must be miss me that much. "Btw, you look hot without your parka on!"

After the class. I go to my locker when I found Tweek.

"Hi, Tweek!" I greet him. And maybe my voice startled him as he screamed and dropped the books that he held.

"Oh my god! Let me help you!" I crouched and take the book. At the same time, he did the same and our hands touching each other.

"Oops, sorry. Here you are." I said as I give him some books.

"T-thanks." He said. "Sorry I have to go."

Then, he leaves me alone, suprisingly, I didn't feel anything. I go for lunch and search for an empty table.

"Hey, (Y/N), want to sit with us?" Wendy said.

"Oh, sure!" I said.

Then, we both sat on the table with the other girls. Wendy sat beside me.

"So, I heard Stan has give you a challenge." Wendy said as I gulped in horror. Did she jealous? Better be not!

"Oh, um, yeah. Some silly challenge. Don't worry, we don't do anything that'll make you umm jealous."

"I know, chill. Stan just told me that you've got a crush already." Wendy said. "Can you tell me who's the lucky guy?"

And Tweek come to my mind. I was about to say that Tweek is the one but something feels wrong.

"Wendy, can I ask you something?"

"Of course. What is it?"

"I thought I have fallen for one boy. Then I met other boy that I used to hate. And I always get a nervous feelings around him whenever I got closer to him. My heart always pounds faster around him. And I never have those feelings towards the boy I thought I fall into." I explained.

"Oh, (Y/N) you're too pure for this world! Obviously you fall in love with the boy that you used to hate!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Really? Why though? I don't know why I have fall into him? I don't have any reason to love him." I denied.