6-Friends

"Makes yourself at home."

"Quite nice house you have." Craig stated as he entered my house.

"Thanks." I replied shortly. "The psp is in the living room, I'll go to the kitchen and grab some snacks for us."

After I got some snacks and take 10 dollars from my room, I go back to the living room when I found Craig already playing the psp.

"Seems like you rarely play this game. Your current score is really low." Craig spoke.

"I stopped playing that game since I can't defeat the boss."

"Well, here. I'll show you how to defeat the 'first stage boss'." Craig patted the seat next to him. I nodded in enthusiasm.

Craig seems enjoyed teaching me how to play psp. We talk (and sarcasm) a lot. Like the last time we talk, Craig shows a lot of expression, unlike his usual stoic face. And that's made me think Craig and me can finally getting really closer than before.

After that, he invite me to a duel. Well, he is obviously better at playing games than me. So I lose every single game.

"Stupid game." I cursed.

"Not stupid as you though." Craig laughed mockingly.

"Give it a rest, will you?"

"Well, thank you for letting me play." Craig said as he put down the joystick and stop playing. He took off his chullo. Before I can comment about his fluffy messy hair, he rested his head on my shoulder abruptly.

I have no idea why he did that. And obviously, I'm flustered right now. We never been this close physically before.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I'm tired." Craig replied shortly. "I'm wondered, why would you have psp when you don't often play it?"

"When the first time I'm moved here, my mom afraid I wouldn't have any friends since the neighbors kids are boys. My mom buy it so I can play it myself when she have to leave me for work. But it turns out that I can befriend with the boys." I explained, try to kick the nervous feelings because we never this close before.

Gosh, his hair smells good.

"It is Stan and the other?"

"Yeah."

"Seems like everything messed up for you, isn't it?" Craig asked again.

"What?"

"I already heard all the rumours. They paid Kenny to kiss you. And you seems upset to them."

"Huh, yeah, I am."

"Is that the reason you want to play with me?"

Craig seems suspicious of me. Well, the timing is not good because I want to befriend with him when me and my old friend have some kind of problem. But if me and Stan still a friend, I would like to befriend with Craig too.

"No, I want to play with you because I want to befriend with you." I admitted. "As I said when we were at the amusement park, you're a nice guy, Craig!"

"Obviously. People should stop judge a book by its cover."

"Yeah, people shouldn't judge a people by his flipping off habits."

We both laughs. Then, I remember something.

"Here, the 10 dollars." I give him my 10 dollars.

"Thanks, there's no need to pay for the 5 dollars though. You only paid Kenny for 15 dollars." Craig denied.