2-Jacket

SHIT SHIT SHIT WHAT SHOULD I DO? I JUST MAKE THE DEVIL SOAKED BECAUSE I SPILLED MY COFFE.

"I-I-Im sorry!" I look at Craig's face. Welp, he doesn't show his expression but I bet he's annoyed.

"Wow, you just spill your coffe on my favorite jacket."

"You're the one who made me move from here!"

"And I don't tell you to move away."

"Alright! My bad. I will ... Wash your jacket and give it back to you. Sounds good?" I asked.

"Whatever." Craig took off his jacket and throw it to me harshly. "I'll get it tomorrow at school. Don't be late."

I gulped. Man why this is happening to me?!

~

I ride my bicycle home and find Stan with his friends at the side of the road.

"Stan!" I yelled at him and stopped near him. "Oh my god. You don't believe what just happen to me—"

"Hey, Kyle, you said you will show us uh ... Your new...." Stan seems confused to continue his sentences as he hinted at kyle.

"What?" Kyle seems more confused.

"Stupid Kyle! Did you just forget that you will treat us chicken wings?" Cartman yelled.

"What?!"

Kenny who's been standing there doing nothing notice me and waving at me. But then Cartman pull him.

"Come on, Kenny. Poor people like you shouldn't waste this chance."

And they left me alone, that's really childish. Oh man, what a great day for me.

I get in to my house and start washing Craig's jacket then dry it up. Fortunately, the coffee's stain is gone. If I leave it for one night, it can be used in the next day, Craig will be suprised.

Hah, now I can rest and hope everything go smooth tomorrow. I almost forgot about that challenge. So I make my plan for making Tweek as my boyfriend. First, approach him at school and ask him for his number. Second, always go to the Tweek Bros. Then ... Maybe I'll try to make him some coffe!

Thinking about it make me a little tire, so I let myself rest on the bed and just then I notice I doze off.

"(Y/N) wake up!"

I wake up because of the sudden voice. It's my mom.

"What?" I asked, still sleepy though.

"The jacket you hung on the clothesline fell and caught fire!"

That sentence make my eyes widened in horror. "WHAT?! How could that happen?!"

"I don't know! But obviously it's because of your clumsiness." My mon show me the jacket and I snatch it roughly.

"Oh man!" The jacket looks unsalvageable. What am I going to do now?!

"Mom can I change school?" I asked desperately.

~
The school is over and I survived because I avoid Craig like hell.

I have never gone to school feeling this scared, like Craig will show up randomly and then he'll beat me up infront of the student—

"Sup (Y/N)."

"Gah!" I jerked up and turn my head only to see Craig is beside me.

"Does hanging out with Tweek made you look like him?" He asked sarcastically. "Today is the deadline."

"Uhh, I—"

Well this is my fault (but I still don't know why the jacket can burned) so I have to be responsible. I can't avoid him the rest of my life.

"The jacket actually gone burned." I said carefully as I look at his expression.

"What?"

"I know it's sound weird but it's suddenly get burned! But I will pay for the jacket ... Sounds good?"

Argh man I have to give up my savings just for this. Hope he's okay with that.

"Okay." He said. I don't suprised that he looks expressionless after knowing his jacket get burned.

"Oh? Okay. I'll give you the money—"

"No."

"Huh? What no?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You think you can get away with only giving me some money?"

Maan what does he want?

"Go to the mall with me and buy it for me, now."

"Can I refuse it?" I asked politely.

"No."

Well guess today I can't run the love plan for going to the Tweek Bros.

♡︎、。・:*:・゜'♥︎*。・:*:・゜'