13-Starry

╭┉┉┅┄┄•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ
           Happy Reading
•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉╯

"Why are you asked that all of sudden?" He asked as he give me a gently carresed at my head.

"My mom is busy lately, but I can't protest that. She work so hard for me. Yet I can't denied that I feel very lonely when she leaves me." I admitted. "I'm sorry for being so clingy to you lately."

"Why are you said that?" He asked. "You can always depend on me. Cause that my duty to be your boyfriend. I know that sounds cheesy but ... I'm telling you the truth."

I released him, look at him who's smiling at me. "Really, thanks a lot for be always there for me."

"Anytime," He pulled me into a hug again. "Btw, I was about to said that I don't mind to have a sleepover for three days."

"Unfortunately, you can't. You have to school and tomorrow is the only day off." I said, sadly. "But we can playing online game from home!"

"Yeah, and I'll beat you every single game."

"Did you forget that I defeated you in the last game?" I asked.

"Did you forget that I win on the tickle war?"

"Okay, okay, don't bring that up again!"

We both laugh and then fell silent.

"So, what was we're doing again? If I'm not mistaken...." Craig look up at me, giving me a hint. "... Or, we can just go to sleep."

"No!" I refused. "Let's uhh, continue what we were doing earlier."

"Really? I thought you're not in the mood for that. Yknow, you just said that you're lonely and stuff, you rarely admit that." Craig said.

"That's why, I interrupted our moment earlier cause I got emotional." I replied. "You must be still in the mood for that, right?"

"Of course I am." He smirked. "So, shall we kiss again?"

"Just forget about that permit thingy. I guess it's the best for being yourself and do whatever on your mind." I said, finally thinks that it was a silly idea after all.

"Heh, look who's really impatient right now." Craig said mockingly before he place his lips to mine, kissing me passionately and more lustfully this time.

(Okay I'm serious this time. I wrote a short slightly lemon scene [?] 👉👈 warning: it's cringe. You can skip until you find this '☆★' thing below)

I can feel his tongue enter my mouth and fighting with my own. It gave me a sensation that I never felt before, caused me to let out a small gasped.

After a while, we parted because we need to breath. I can see Craig slightly blushing as he panting. And it makes him really hot gah!!

Suddenly, with his two strong arms wrapped on me, Craig push me slightly, leaving me confused.

"Craig?" I asked him when finally I was laying on the bed with him on top of me. His two arms was now on both of my side for support him to not pressing me too hard.

"Hmm? Did you mind if I changed our position?" Craig asked.

"N-no! I just ...." I sheepishly looking at him. And it makes me regret my action because he looks so damn hot from this point of view! So I covered my face with both of my hands.

"Hey, don't cover your beautiful face like that." Craig whispered right into my ear, making me startled and shivered.

"I-I'm shy." I replied with a random answer, not giving him the real answer. Just then, I can feel he kiss my ear slightly before bite it.