12-🍋

*Lemon warning*

"Mmmm ... More, please." Craig begged as he licked his lips.

"Okay." I nodded in excitement.

Just then, the classroom door opened, revealing a shocked face of Kyle. "Ew what the hell guys. I was about to use this room today."

"Oh, Kyle ... Want some?" I asked as I wipped Craig's mouth with a handkerchief, he didn't know the mess that he made.

"Mmm, maybe." Kyle walk towards us.

"Kyle! Why did you leave me- oh, wow." Stan opened the door and have the same expression as Kyle when he arrived.

"Stan! You want some?" I asked.

"Sure!"

"Hey, guys!" Kenny arrived and his eyes widened. "Hey can I have some?"

"Sorry, I think this is the last one." I said. "But you can share with Kyle or Stan."

"Okay~"

"Why did you invite them?" Craig asked, clearly unhappy with my action.

"Not real reason. If you want it again, I can give you when we're at my place." I replied.

Just then, one more people arrived to the class. "Oh my god, Stan!" Wendy looks angry. "Why are you here? You just can ask for mine!"

"Oh, yea. Sorry!"

I poured the lemonade to the last glass. Looks like the boys love the lemonade that I made for cooking class.

The door openend once again (I promised this is the last time). Mr Mackey was about to yell but he stopped.

"What's wrong mr Mackey?" I asked.

"Uhh, whatever."

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉╯

(I write that only to tease you guys lol sorry. But now I'll write seriously. And I present you, Craig's POV!)

Real title's chapter: Sleepover

It's been a two month since I'm dating with (Y/N). I never get bored when she's around. Whatever she does, it always lighten up my mood.

After that lemonade silly event, we go to our own house. But she already missed me so we decided to play an online game together while do a voice chat.

"Crap!" (Y/N) cursed fill my headphone. I laughed, I wish I can see her desperate face after she lost several fight with me.

"Didn't you hear my advice? Do the ultimate power when my character got damaged." I said.

"I tried! But you are so damn talented at this!"

"Okay, okay. I'll play easy on this round. But if you still lose, you have to fulfill my request." I explained with smirk in my face, but of course she can't see it. I already have an idea for her punishment. Maybe told her for planning a date? Buy the same chullo hat as mine? Or maybe something naughty like-

"But if I win, you have to fulfill my request instead!"

I startled, didn't see that coming. "Okay, but don't get your hopes up, noob."

"You'll see." She said with intimidating tone. I just laugh at her.

I choose another character beside my usual character. I choose the most unpopular one and start fighting with (Y/N) character.

At first I let my character get damaged by her. "Oh, I'm scared~" I whined playfully.

(Y/N) still focus on defeating my character. I was about to turn table the situation until (Y/N) use her ultimate power at me. And I didn't have a time to counter. Shit I got carried away and lose. Maybe I shouldn't underestimate her in the first place.