3-Mall

Me and Craig, going to the mall together?

Huh, he's know how to punish people like me. I feel like I'm in hell right now.

"So I can choose whatever I want, right?" Craig asked.

"Just only a jacket!" I stated.

We headed to the place that sells boys jacket. I look around and search for a blue jacket. Then I found one near me.

"Looks, the jacket looks like your old one." I said. "We can buy this one."

"Uhm, nope." Craig shook his head. "You just want this to end early, Am I right?"

He got the point. "Just choose a jacket already."

"Be patient, dude. Remember that this is your fault after all."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

Then we search a new jacket for him. I stop when I saw a nice looking jacket.

"Hey look at this, I think it's suit you." I said. Then I look at him. "Well, I think every jacket here suit you because you have a nice figure."

Eh?! That slip out of my mouth accidentally! But it was my honest opinion though.

"Oh, thanks." Good things he always took everything not seriously.

"Well, I think you have a nice face."

I startled and look at him. "W-what?"

"Pfft, relax. I'm just telling what I think."

Is he being serious? Or maybe he's just tease me. Well, better not fall for that.

After a long time of torture. Craig finally choose a jacket that he wants.

"That's the first jacket that I showed you!" I said angrily because if he choose that in the first place, I wouldn't spend a lot of time with him.

"Well, you're right. It suit me." Craig said monotonously as we go to cashier.

Gratefully, it's not that expensive, I thought as I took the money out of my wallet.

"Wait, you're going to pay for that?" Craig asked.

"Of course I do. That's why you dragged me here, right?"

After I pay the jacket. I let out a sigh of relief.

"So that its. I don't have any debt, right? I will go home now, thanks for the day."

I was about to left him but then I feel he holding my hand.

"Wait!" Craig's sudden action make me face him. Our face only inches away from touching each other. And it's make my heart pounds.

"I just want to admit you that...." His face is still stoic, but his voice sounds a little hesitant.

"W-what?" I asked since he don't continue his sentence and keep holding my hand.

"The one who burned my jacket was actually me. I found it on your yard and I thought it must be funny to see your face the next day if you knowing something happened to the jacket." Craig explained.

"What?!" That's unbelievable! All the anxiety and stress that he gave me is because of him in the first place?! Now how about my money?!!

"I know I'm being an asshole. So, in order to fix that I think I must treat you something and give your money back."

Oh well, that's a relief. Because he will treat me yeay!

"Really? You will buy me anything I want?"

"Just only a meal, I'm hungry too. Let's find something to eat."

And now I will eating with Craig. Man why he always make my emotions go up and down that fast? But at least I got a meal because I'm starving.

"Thanks." I said as I get a (favorite meal) that he treated. "So you feel guilty after what you done, huh?"

"Yeah, something like that. I'm not a jerk y'know. I'm just looking for fun." Craig said, defending himself. Then, he took out some money out of his pocket. "Here, I'm going to give you some money and we both can forget this-"

"No!" I refused. Craig told me to forget what he done? He can't do that. Then, an idea crossed in my mind. "Just treat me another time."

Craig raised his eyebrow, but agreeing it by nodded. "Okay. When? I want it to be fast."

I think for a while then I got my answer. "Are you free tomorrow? Lets go to the amusement park! You're the one who pay for the ticket and you have to be my friend in there." Honestly, not hanging out with Stan and the gang make me a little lonely. So maybe this is a chance since can't ask Tweek to go out.

"Huh? What kind of pathetic request is that? Aren't you have a lot of friend?" Craig asked.

"Do you remember who's the one drag me to this place to go out with Craig for buy a jacket?" I asked sarcastically.

"Alright alright." Craig give up.

I cheers. "Yeay! You better not forget it!"

Finally after those day full of shit, I can finally having fun! Even if it with Craig. What could go wrong?

♡︎、。・:*:・゜'♥︎*。・:*:・゜'