Little Fucking Cheater

!Warning! - Cheater Bakugou, Kiribaku, Bakudeku agonist, Gay, Cussing, Lil 13+, Tododeku

Lil Bit Of Background
So in this story Bakugou and Izuku had already had problems in the past with their relationship. Deku had walked in Uraraka and Bakugou doing the nasty. He had also caught Bakugou texting other guys on a couple different dating apps that he was on. But Deku being the nice person he is, he overlooked it and is giving Bakugou one more chance to prove that he wants to be in this relationship.

No One's POV
'So we can meet up tonight then?' 'Yes, but I have be back home before 11pm cause that's when Deku gets back from his patrol shift.' 'Okay, see you when you get here the Bakubro.' 'yeah yeah whatever.' Bakugou got his stuff together and headed to Kirishima's house.

*Knock* "Give me a sec!" Kiri gets up from the couch to go answer the door. "Hey Bakubro, you ready?" "What do you think dumbass?" "Okay okay, no need to get aggressive just yet."

Izuku's POV
"Hey problem child." "Yeah Mr.Aizawa?" "It's late, you need to go get some rest. I can handle myself, also there normally isn't a whole lot of crime in this part of town." "Okay Mr.Aizawa, please be careful." "Don't worry, and I will see you tomorrow in class." "Yup!" I call a cab to take me to the store and then home.

"Babe, I'm home!" Silence. "Babe?" More silence. He better be sleeping, cause if I find out that he is at someone's house I am gonna break up with that bastard.

Bakugou's POV
*Ring* I look over to see Deku calling me. I was in middle of ramming into Kirishima, but I pick up anyways. He is probably just checking up on me on his break. I put my hand over Kiri's mouth and answer. 'Hey Kacchan!' 'What's up Deku?' 'Are you at home right now?' 'Yes, why?' 'Oh okay, just wanted to make sure! I love you and I will see you after my shift!' 'Love you too' I hang up.

"Ohhh, AHHHH" Kiri had just finished and was ready to go get cleaned up when we heard a knock at the door. Kiri said that it was prolly just the door dash that he had ordered before I got here. "I will go answer it then. You go get cleaned up." I get up and put my pants on, not really worrying about a shirt. *KNOCK* "I'm coming, I'm coming. Calm down geez."

Izuku's POV
"I'm coming, I'm coming. Calm down geez." That was definitely Kacchan's voice. He opened the door, and not to my surprise, had no shirt on and unzipped pants. "REALLY!" "Deku! What are you doing here!?" "I should be asking you the same fucking question Kasuki!" "Wait listen I can honestly explain." Then I heard something from inside. "Hey babe, was it the door dash guy?" It was Kirishima. "Wow, you know what? We are done, I want you out of my apartment ASAP!" "No Deku please just listen." "NO! Fuck you and your new boyfriend." "He's not my boyfriend Deku, please just listen." "NO! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? CAUSE YOU A LITTLE FUCKING CHEATER!" I smacked Kacchan across the face and stormed off, anger than I thought I could ever be.

When I made it home I called Asui (she is his best friend in this story, also todoroki, but he calls Asui. Get over it) and had her come over to stay the night with me. When she got here I was balling my eyes out and couldn't even get a sentence out to tell her what happened. Once I was able to tell her she was furious. She then gave me a wonderful idea. Just pretend that I was never dating him and that we were never childhood friends.

Bakugou's POV
I was surprised to see Deku in class the next day, considering how he had acted the night before. I was also surprised to see that he didn't look like he was crying at all. He didn't even look at me when he entered the class room. He made a beeline straight to Todoroki.

I caught up to him after class to try and talk to him, but once again he surprised me. "Yes Bakugou, did you need anything." I stood there dumbfounded. "If you don't need anything then I'm gonna go. I promised Asui that I would go out to eat with her." "Wait no Deku, you didn't really mean it when you said you were breaking up with me did you?" "What do you mean breaking up? We were never together?" "Yes we were! Wth Is wrong with you." "I think you were imagining things, sorry Bakugou but I really have to get going."

Izuku's POV
"Hahaha" me and Asui laughed for about 10 minutes when I told her about what happened with Kacchan. He was so confused and the face that he was making was priceless. But that's what you get when you decide to be a fucking cheater I guess. We have Todoroki in on the plan too. He agreed to pretend to be my new boyfriend. This is gonna be tons of fun messing with Kacchan.

Time Skip (Two Months Later)

I have actually developed feelings for Todoroki. I don't know how or when it happened, it just did. Asui told me that I should confess to him in front of Bakugou. And that's exactly what I did. "Hey Todo, can we talk for a second?" "Yeah, what's up zuku?" "Umm, okay here it goes. I like you a lot and I was wondering if you would be my boyfriend!" "Of course I will Zuku. I have liked you for longer than you could possibly know." He then bent down and kissed me.

The End!! I hope you guys liked the story! I know it's not what I normally write, but I wanted to try it out. Have an amazing day/night, and as always, stay safe! Love you <3
         (1015 words)