from rivals to something else?

Genre - Fluff

Word Count - 560 words

Warnings - Gay, Villain Izuku, Pro Hero Bakugou, Very Corrupt Hero society

No One's POV

Everyone is scared of the heroes. They only do it for the fame, glory, and money. If there isn't a camera in their faces to video the action, they don't go after the bad guys. Katsuki had recently brought this to the attention of the heroes, and they did not like that. They beat him and kicked him to the curb, labeling him as a trader. He was bleeding out, and bad. He had no where else to go but to his archrival.

*Knock knock* Katsuki leaned up again the front wall, feeling to dizzy to be able to stand up all on his own. Izuku opened the door, clearly annoyed. "Sorry, am I interrupting anything?" Izuku took one look at Katsuki at scooped him up and brought him inside. "What happened to you! Have you been fighting other villians!?" He was clearly trying to ease up the tension, but Katsuki was clearly not having it. "Okay okay sorry. But seriously what happened to you."

Katsuki explained how he was thrown out and beaten for being a "trader." Izuku was fuming. Like how dare they! He brought Katsuki inside to patch up his wounds and make sure that he didn't die from blood loss. He placed him gently down on the couch and started cleaning the wounds. Lucky enough for him that Katsuki had already passed out from blood loss that he didn't have to feel the cleaning prosses. After cleaning and stitching up all the wounds that needed it, he called their family doctor, Garaki.

Katsuki's POV

I opened my left eye and saw that I was laying in someone's living room. Upon further waking up I started to feel extrem pain in my legs and lower back (Not like that you dirty minded people.) I opened both my eyes to revel my archrival Izuku Midoriya. He was watching the news, probably waiting for me to get my ass up.

As I started to set up he looked over and gently put his hand on my chest, signaling for me to stay laid down. "why am I here? What did you do to me!" He looked at me confused. "I didn't do anything dipshit. Your so called hero friends beat your ass then threw you out to the streets to die. I helped you, well technically my family doctor helped you, but still." He got up from his lazyboy and walked over to the kitchen. Honestly he was kinda hot. I never really noticed when we where fighting each other. "Do you need any food? Or water?" "No, j think I'm good." I heard some rustling and the fridge door open and shut a couple times and he came back in to he living room. He sat down a plate with some toast and pop tarts and a glass of cold water in front of me. "I told you I'm okay." "Yeah well your a lier. I can tell. Eat the fucking food."

Thats gonna be all for this chapter. I really hope you enjoyed! I am super sorry for not uploading in a while, I just really couldn't bring myself to do much of anything this past month. Love y'all and see you in the next chapter! <3