The Hero's Boyfriend

Genre - Fluff/Smut

Word Count -  1K

Warnings - Gay, Gamer Izuku

A/N - I am so sorry for being gone for so long! I am really trying but I have just started school recently and have been trying to get my schedule figured out to be able to work with my school schedule. I am trying a new update times and stuff and am going to try and stick with it. Again I am so sorry! Also the story idea came from my amazing friend @Micheal_Afton3601, That's all!

No One's POV

Izuku and Bakugou woke up at five in the morning like always, getting up and taking a shower together. "I have to stream today Kacchan.." Bakugou looked at Midoriya annoyed. "So i'm gonna have to be alone after school is what you are saying?" Izuku looked at the taller male with his best puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry Kacchan..." Bakugou ruffled the greenets hair and gave him and forehead kiss. "It's fine babe, I was just messing with you. Your chat better watch it though, last time they were being a little too flirty." Izuku's face went red. "You were a little more than flirty that night too." Bakugou smirked and left, heading to school. He was on Izuku's stream for the first hour before he had to get off to head to class

It was the next to last class of the day and Bakugou was getting annoyed. He could hear the girls in the back whispering, so clearly they weren't doing a good job at it. "Would y'all shut the fuck up?" They looked up and giggled. I roll my eyes at them and they take that as an invitation to come over and share what they were talking about. "We are secretly watching the gamer Deku's live stream right now.." One of the girls giggled out. "Yeah, he is so hot when he starts to focus really hard on a game." The girls continue to fan and fawn over Deku as I sat there, fuming. It's not like they were lying, Deku was damn hot as fuck when he starts focus on anything really, but he was my man, not theirs. "Get out of my face before I tell the teacher.." The girls immediately walk back to their seats, eyeing Bakugou for the rest of the class. 

Time Skip Y'all (Sorry TwT)

"Deku...?" I don't get a response to that probably means he hasn't eaten all day, stupid nerd. I go to the kitchen and grab a pudding cup for both of us and head to his gaming room. *knock* I hear a muffled 'Hold on chat!' from the inside of the room and then the door swings open. "Hi Kacchan! Did you want to come and watch?" I smile, "Sure nerd." I say entering the room. "Oh also I got this for you cause I know you haven't eaten yet." "How! You weren't even watching the stream all day!" I raise my eyebrows. He huffs and takes the pudding cup. I lay down on the bed and watch from far away for a while before getting bored. I got up and started to slowly getting closer to him. 

No One's POV

The smaller male looked towards Katsuki. "Kacchan, what are you doing..?" I give him a sly look. "Nothing Deku, keep playing your game, you're dying." Izuku quickly turned his attention back to his game, yelling while firing at the enemies. Bakugou crept up behind him, burring his face into the greenets neck and hugging him from behind. "Kacchan!" Midoriya whisper screamed out. The chat was going off like crazy at this point. 'Omg, is that your boyfriend you keep talking about!" One of the chats read. "So your talking about me huh Deku~" Katsuki said in his huskiest voice he could muster. 'Omg he sounds so fucking hottt!' Another chat read. "Hey back off!"  

While Izuku was scolding Bakugou crept his hands down his partner's pants, squeezing his thighs, making Izuku moan a bit. The chat started going insane. 'Omg did he just moan!?' 'What are we watching right now!?' 'Wish that was me fr 😭.' Izuku immediately turned off the camera and turned to his lover. "Kacchan! I'm on a stream!" Bakugou looked at him. "Okay, and?" He said kissing him passionately, sliding his hands up his shirt, playing with his nipples. "Ngh~ K-Kacchan~...." "Shh, it's okay baby boy~" Bakugou picked up Izuku, laying him down on the bed and taking off his clothes. Izuku blushed at Bakugou's length, even though he had seen it so many times before. 

Izuku rushed to take off his own clothes. After they were both naked Bakugou climbed on top of Izuku. The blonde put three of his fingers in front of the smaller male. "Suck." That is all he said. Izuku began to suck his fingers, making sure to make lewd sounds. "Mmm~ Good boy." Bakugou chirped, taking his fingers out of Izuku's mouth. 

Okay guys so I'm gonna end it here so you can have a new chapter. I am working on the next one right now so hopefully it will be out soon. Love yall and have a good dayyyyyy