The Groom's Best Man

Genre - Smut/Angst/Fluff

Word Count - 1K

Warning - Gay, Cussing, Some Smexy Time, Cheater Bakugou?, Engaged  Bakugou

No One's POV

Bakugou has had a crush on Deku since they were children, but his parents never approved of him being gay. So instead of letting Bakugou choose who he was gonna end up with they arranged a marriage for him. In a few days he is going to have to marry this girl named Lily who is the daughter of one of their family friends. Bakugou is miserable, knowing that he will never be able to marry the love of his life, but instead have to marry this nobody who us ugly as shit. And that's not saying that Deku doesn't know that Bakugou likes him, because he does. Bakugou has never hidden his feelings for Deku, and Deku has never hidden his feelings for Bakugou. 

So on the day that Bakugou found out that he was going to be getting married to a nobody, he ran to Deku to tell him the news. After a bit of discussion they decided that they will just have to keep their relationship a secret and will continue dating even through Bakugou's marriage. They also decided that Deku would be Bakugou's best man so then it wouldn't be suspicious that they were hanging out more than usual. 

Lily on the other hand is madly in love with Bakugou, and is the only reason that Bakugou's parents decided to give him an arranged marriage. She hates the fact that Bakugou and Deku hang out all the time, and purposely tries to break up their "friendship." For example, two months into Bakugou's and hers "relationship" she told Bakugou that Deku had raped her and that they needed to file a restraining order on him. Bakugou got angry at her and started to yell. That night his parents pulled up to their house and started screaming and  throwing things, saying that it was completely unacceptable for him to be yelling a screaming at his soon to be wife when she voices about her concerns. Bakugou told his parents to fuck off, and that he can treat his "wife" however he wants. 

Now there are only three days until their wedding, and Bakugou doesn't want it to happen. "I'm so sorry that I have to do this to you Deku.." "It's fine Kacchan. I know you don't love her, and I know that this wasn't your choice." Bakugou leaned down and kissed Deku on the forehead. "We should probably get some sleep. The stupid fuxking rehursal marriage is tommorow." "Okay Kacchan. I love you, good night." "I love you too nerd. Sleep well." 

Time Skip (Day Of The Wedding, After The Boring Reception)

Bakugou could see Deku across the room laughing and having fun, with some of their mutual friends, like it was their wedding. Bakugou appreciated how calm and collected Deku looked as he stood there and watched Lily literally eat my face during the reception. "Okay guys it's time for the bride and the groom to have their first dance. Then everyone else can join!" Bakugou and Lily danced for about a minute before everyone else stepped on to the dance floor. Bakugou danced with Deku for the rest of the night. After the night was over Bakugou bought a hotel room for him and Deku and surprised Deku with a gift. Bakugou knew his mother - in - law was going to give him two tickets to hawaii for him and his wife's honeymoon. So Bakugou thought three steps ahead. He went out and secretly bought Deku his own ticket to Hawaii, but his is for a day before theirs so his wife doesn't get suspicious. 

Bakugou surprised Deu with the gift and said that he would go and spend every night with him. Deku was so excited that he basically pounced on Bakugou. He started to kiss Bakugou, and the kiss got heated very quickly. Bakugou and Deku started getting undressed and prepped for doing the nasty. Bakugou lined himself up with Deku's entrance and slammed himself in him. Bakugou didn't even bother with letting Deku get used to the feeling and the size of his dick, but instead just started thrusting in and out as fast as he possibly could. About ten minutes later they both finished and got cleaned up. They were cuddling together on the hotel bed when the hotel door got kicked in.

 "What the actual fuck Katsuki!" Lily had kicked in the door, and had started screaming her head off. "No, get the fuck out Lily. You knew I didn't love you ever since we were kids and you still decided to talk my parents into making me marry you. This is who I love, and who I will always love until I die. Not you. Get out of my hotel room before I force you to." Lily stood in the doorway astonished for about a minute. Then she turned on her heel and just walked away. When they made it back to Bakugou's house they had found out that Lily had already gotten her stuff and moved out. There were no divorce papers, just all her stuff was gone.

There was one thing left on the counter and that was a slip of paper saying, 'I am so sorry for making you so miserable. I knew that you weren't happy and I still forced this marriage on you. I hope you and Izuku have a happy relationship and that you can get your parents to accept you. I am not getting a divorce because that will bring suspicion to your parents. I will still be at all the family junctions and shit, but I 100% bet you that so will Izuku. Love you always, Lily <3.'

That's all for today guys! I hope you enjoyed it. This one didn't take me as long as I thought it would. Hope you have a good day/night, and as always stay safe. Love y'all <3