Little Fucking Cheater Pt.2

!Warning! - Gay, Cussing, Tododeku Agnst, Bakudeku, 

Bakugou's POV

"I like you a lot and I was wondering if you would be my boyfriend!" " Of course zuku. I have liked you for longer than you could have possibly known." Then Todoroki bent down and kissed Deku. I ran out of the room and went straight to the bathroom. After a couple minutes I hear Kaminari (That's gonna be his best friend in this one) walk in after me. I tried to cover my sniffles, but it wasn't really working. "Bakubro, what's wrong?" I walked out of the stall I was hiding in and walked up to him opening my arms. He took it as an invitation for a hug and let me cry into his shoulder for a little bit before telling him what happened. "I messed everything up. I always mess everything up." "No you don't bakubro, just go up to him and tell him how you really feel." "It's not that easy. He hates me, and I can understand why." "No he could never hate you. Just go up to them, show Todoroki that Deku is your man, and then take what's yours."  

After School Ended 

"H-hey deku?" "Yes Bakugou, did you need something?" I winced at the name, but continued on with my speech. "I am so so sorry! I never wanted to hurt you, I was just so scared that you would leave me first. So my stupid brain told me to leave you before you could leave me. I'm so sorry." Deku stood there astonished, but that's when Todoroki came up to us. "I.... I forgive you Kacchan." "So does that mean we can get back together." "Hold up, What? No. Deku's mine Bakugou." I was about to protest, but when I looked at deku, he looked overwhelmed. So I shut my mouth and went up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and started crying. He was mumbling about never wanting to date Todoroki, and that he just wanted to make me jealous. I told him that it was okay, and even if he did love Todoroki I just wanted to let him know that I was sorry. He pulled me down by the collar of my shirt, and just as we were about to kiss that half 'n half bastard punched me in the face.

Izuku's POV

"What the hell Shoto!" "What he was about to kiss you!" "No! I was about to kiss him!" That just seemed to make him more angry but before he could get another hit on Kacchan, Kacchan hit him. Shoto flew back about 10 feet before landing, getting knocked out right as he landed. I felt bad so we took him to the hospital and told them that we just found him like that. we went back to my house and watched movies and talked about getting back together. After the night was over Kacchan had to go home but not before I gave him a kiss. "I have to go home, but we can hang out more tomorrow, I promise." "It's okay Kacchan, I trust you." I pulled him down to my height with his shirt, and kissed him before going back inside and leaving him dumbfounded on my front porch."

Hey guys that's the end. I hope you liked it. Sorry it was so short, I kinda didn't know what to do for the end of it. I mostly only did this one cause my friend hates Tododeku and when I asked her what I should do for my next chapter she said "Destroy tododeku." (Sorry if you ship then, she just REALLY hates that ship for some reason.) Have a good day/night and as always Stay safe. Love yall <3         (627 words)