And We Will Watch The World Burn

!Warning! - Gay, Cussing, Villain Bakugou, Gore, Death, Suicide, Soft Villain Deku

A/N - This one is gonna have a lot of people in it, like Dabi and Toga. So be ready for POV's that you never asked for lol. Oh and Dabi is Izuku's best friend. So it's not a ship. And shiggy is his brother. and Toga is Bakugou's sister. Anyways enjoy the story.

Bakugou's POV

"Gahh!" I was fighting with hero Hawks when I was stabbed in my side. The fucking punk didn't even have the balls to show there face. They stabbed me from behind and ran away. Fucker. I called for Kroguri to come pick me up. He took me to base and Deku was waiting for me.

Izuku's POV   

A portal opened up in my bedroom and Kacchan sumbelled out, looking very beat up. "Kacchan! What happened!?" "I was fighting with and a stupid little punk stabbed me in the side." "Well who the fuck was it!" "That's the thing, I don't know. They stabbed me from behind." I was angry that Kacchan had gone out looking for fights again, but I could waste time yelling at him right now, I had to get him stitched up first. I couldn't find a needle or a thread so I decided to do the next best thing. Kacchan had already passed out from blood loss, so I just did it. I took a knife from the kitchen and a lighter and heated up the knife. I then pressed the knife to the wound and it sealed right up. The smell of burning flesh filled the room as I closed the rest of his wound up.  

Toga came in about five minutes later. "Are you torturing another one Kasuki?" "No he isn't torturing anyone, I had to seal his wound." "Oh sorry about that Izu. Didn't know you were here." "yeah, I could tell."

Toga's POV

"hey Dabi, do you smell that?" "No, what are you smelling?" "It smells like burning skin." "ha ha very funny Toga." I looked at him a bit confused before realizing what he was taking *Pft* "No lol, I'm being serious. I think it's coming from my brother's room." "Oh, maybe he has his next victim. They have been getting closer together even since he couldn't see Izuku as much." "I will go check on him and see if he is doing okay." "yeah, yeah, I don't really care about all your touchy feely stuff." I just gave him the side eye and walked my brother's room.  "Are you torturing another one Kasuki?" "No he isn't torturing anyone, I had to seal his wound." "Oh sorry about that Izu. Didn't know you were here." "yeah, I could tell."

Izuku looked super pissed off so I tried to stay away from the topic of my brother. "Sooo, how's school been?" "A fucking shit show. You guys won't stop attacking it, Katsuki over there keeps on picking fights with my teachers, and the whole school is filled with a bunch of goodie goodies. It's giving me a fucking headache." "Sorry I even asked." "No, I didn't mean it like that. I really needed to talk about it. Thank you." "Anytime Izu!" "Thanks Toga." And then Katsuki rolled over and looked at us. Izuku looked enraged. He looked at Katsuki with the force of a thousand suns. "Umm babe?" "No. Shut the fuck up Kasuki. I don't want to talk to you." "But babe-" "I said no!" He stormed out of the room and I gave my brother an apologetic look as i ran after him. 

Dabi's POV 

Izuku came stomping down the hallway with tears in his eyes. "Hey, what's wrong zuku?" He just looked at me and started to bawl. I got up and ran to him, and brought him into a tight embrace. "Hey, it's okay." "Izu? Are you okay?" "Are you behind this!" "No! He is mad at Kat, and when Kat tried to talk to him he got upset and stormed out!" "Oh so now you are trying to make this all his fault! Really Toga!" "STOP IT! All of you just stop..." Me and Toga stood there in silence because we had never heard Zuku yell at anybody. 

"Hey umm do you wanna maybe go to my room?" "And why should I do that?" "Because I just wanna help you. You can go in there and cry it out or sleep or do whatever you want really. Even punch the wall." "Fine." We walked to my room and he slammed the door, making sure that everyone could hear it slam. "Can we just sleep?" "Of course Zuku, come here," He climbed into my lap and started to cry again. I held him like that until he cried himself to sleep. Then I laid down with him making sure to keep him extra warm. 

Time Skip (The Next Morning)  

I woke up to see Izuku still fast asleep next to me. I gently took him off of me and got up to go take a shower. About five minutes into my shower I hear someone open the door, come in, and shut the door. "Hello?" "Hi." It was just Izuku. "Damn Zuku you scared me." "Sorry, I got sad sitting in bed all by myself." "That's okay Zuku. Are you ready to tell me what happened last night."

Izuku's POV   

"That's okay Zuku. Are you ready to tell me what happened last night?" "Yeah I guess so." "If you're not ready then you don't have to tell me." "Just shut up and listen will ya?" "Sorry, continue." "Okay so basically I was headed to the base because we just got off our weekend training and as I was walking out of the building I saw two people fighting. So instinctively I went over to watch. But as I got closer I realized it was Kacchan picking fights with the Pro's again. And before I could go up to yell at him Hawks, the pro he was fighting with, stabbed him in the side, just under his rib cage. I was very angry with him, and still am." "Well maybe he just misses you and doesn't know what to do with his free time. Because he used to do you in his free time, but now you're not here to do." I could feel my face getting really red. "Well, maybe if he would just text me instead of going out to find people to kill, I would sneak out for him." I furrowed my brow and crossed my arms.

 I felt a strong pair of hands grab my waist, and I gasped and pushed whoever it was away. I turned around to see it was just Kacchan. "Omg are you okay!" He got up, grabbing his side. "I'm fine Izu. Did you really mean what you said?" "Bakugou is that you?" "Yeah?" "Is my bathroom supposed to be a therapy room now or what?" "Sorry Toya we'll get out. Come on Kacchan." I grabbed Kacchan's hand and led him to my room. "So did you really mean what you said?" "yeah I did. I also meant it when I said that I was mad at you right now." "Awe come on babyyy~" I crossed my arms around my chest, leaving my waist wide open. He took that chance to grab it and bring me into a very heated kiss. "You still mad at me?" "Yes, but maybe a little less." "I love you baby~" "He he, I love you more." "Promise that you will never leave me?" "I promise Kacchan." "Good cause i'm gonna be the number one villain, and we will watch the world burn."

And that's the end guys. Sorry this one took forever to get out. I started like 5 different ones but deleted all of them. I finally decided on this one. I hope you liked it! Hope you're having a good day/night, and as always stay safe. Love y'all <3      (1328 words)