Chapter 1: A Whole New World

Our story begins in New York where out beloved city is under siege by an army of symbiotes and above the roof top of Oscorp Industries Tower is our antagonists of the story; The deadly Carnage and the sinister symbiote Riot just chuckling up.

Riot; "Haha this is going swell, but Spiderman will find us soon and stop our plans to invade the planet" said Riot as he looks to Carnage.

Carnage; "That's what I want him to do". Unfortunately he is not alone, he's sided with the likes of that good for nothing Venom and my idiot of a son; Toxin. With them working with him, they are to sure try to stop us, but they don't know that I have a secret plan up my sleeve.

Riot; "What is this secret plan that you have, Carnage?", as Riot looks intrigued.

Carnage; "You'll soon find out for yourself, Riot...you'll soon find out".

Both Carnage and Riot see something swinging in the distance defeating their symbiotic minions as they notice its our three main protagonists of the story; Spiderman, the newly crowned anti hero Venom and the Symbiote Hero Toxin approaching near to give them their demise.

Toxin; "There they are, up on the roof of Oscorp Industries Tower".

Venom; "What the hell is that they are powering up".

Venom, Toxin and Spidey look as if some dimensional portal is being activated Carnage as he laughs and says

Carnage; "See yall three in hell".

Venom, Toxin and Spiderman both plunged themselves at Carnage and Riot taking them with them through the portal and the scene goes dark as all of them wake up traveling through a realm beyond outside time and space and another portal opens through the realm and sucks them into another universe and they all end up in a new world where the sky is red, there's a pentagram star moon in the sky and they fall into a city causing collateral damage to this part of town where they end up having a big fight and then Carnage and Riot end up retreating in defeat.

Carnage and Riot; "You may have won this round chumps, but you haven't seen the last of us...we'll be back".

Spiderman, Venom and Toxin celebrate but then soon to find themselves wondering where they ended up in the first place. They all look all around in gazed and confession.

Venom; "Where the F*** are we"?

Toxin; "Yes I agree with Venom; where the f*** are we"?

Venom; "Is this...are we in what the humans call it; "HELL".

They all three suspect that they are in Hell, but to be sure Spiderman goes around asking for questions on where they are, but they keep freaking out folks that they ask for directions on where they ended up, but eventually give up searching for the answer.

Venom: I give up! Every person I've asked keeps running away

Toxin: same!

Spiderman: okay guys, well let's go see if we can't find anyone who doesn't get afraid of us and try to get some answers on where we are.

Toxin and Venom both sighed but agreed. As they were walking, Spiderman bumped into a tall spider looking being.

Mystery person; Hey watch it, you f***** pri....Whoa..what the hell are yall? I've never seen beings like you down here..are yall new here?!!

They all look dazed as if they don't know what to say to this mysterious person. Spiderman says that we are new here and he asks the mysterious person's name and to know where they are.

Mystery Person: "the name's Angel Dust, sugar. As for where you are, well you three are in Pentagram City..or for short...Hell!

All thres shout; "WE ARE IN HELL

All thres shout; "WE ARE IN HELL..AS IN THE AFTERLIFE HELL, LIKE THE UNDERWORLD HELL"?!!.

Angel Dust: Yep, you got it...well I got to go..see yall three sometime again..

Venom and Spiderman looking suprised as they finally realized that they are in Hell:

All three looking back at the city and saying all at the same time: "Oh f

All three looking back at the city and saying all at the same time: "Oh f...."

To be continued...