Chapter 7: Vox vs Spiderman: Demon Spider Unleashed

Where we left off, Vox proposes a one on one fight with Spiderman, thinking he can bring the web head down for attacking Velvet and for threatening the group.

Vox; well wish me luck Velv, I'm going to go introduce myself to this "Spiderman".

Vox gets into a extra limousine and heads straight for Pentagram City.

Meanwhile back at the Happy Hotel..

Peter; ugh...come on Vaggie, I need to train some more.

Vaggie; Peter we've been training for hours and I can already tell that your well fit and prepare to fight the other two V's.

Peter; No...I need to be prepared to control the Symbiote suit when I need it. That fight in the warehouse, the suit felt like it had a living nocturnal presence that awoken when I was blinded by rage.

Vaggie; well Peter if I were you I would use that suit because your gonna need the firepower to face the other V's.

Peter; Who are the other V's anyway?

Vaggie: the other two V's are really powerful; Vox is the worst out of all them, he is Alastor's nemesis for being a tv head.

Peter; wait what...tv head?

Vaggie; Vox And Alastor are enemies because Al is the Radio Demon while Vox is The TV Demon. Vox serves as one the overlords of Hell, He's the CEO of Vogitek and Ruler of Pentagram City.
And then there's Angel's Ex; Valentino, or Big V. He's a narcissistic self centered douchebug but is very powerful but he decides not to fight because of Vox and Velvet doing the dirty work for him.

Peter; he might be powerful in ways is familiar with, but what Vox doesn't know that I have some abilities he wished he had.

Vaggie; what do you mean

Peter; I have a ability that is far superior to Vox's control over the technology here to find where his victims are, but my ability counters that of his ability, I call it my "Spider Sense" and it comes in very handy all the time, so even when he can find I want him to.

Vaggie; why? You do know that he's powerful right and he can kick the shit out of you.

Peter; well when he finds me I want to introduce myself and warn him too. Well now if you excuse me I'm going on a da....I mean pleasant evening with Angel because of his recovery and he asked me if me and him spend the day together, so I'm going to get ready to go out with him.

1 hour later...

Peter; Hey Angel I just wanna say that I grateful for asking me to hang out with you for the day and spend time together.

Angel; No problem, sugar!

Angel looks at Peter as he's blushing and look back and forth at him, but Angel starts blushing too and gets nervous.

Peter; *throat gulped* uhm...you look beautiful today.

Angel: *nervous* uhm thnk you...uhm..hey hey let's start the day by going to this great restaurant near by you will enjoy the fine dining there.

Angel takes Peter by the hand and fun music starts playing as we have a montages of them both having fun.

3 hours later...

Angel and Peter laughing as they continue walking.

Peter; hahaha...I'm actually enjoying today..thank you for this Angel.

Angel; aww..don't mention it suga.

Peter; well you know....

They both stop as Peter's Spider Sense goes off