Chapter 5: The Past Returns

Where we left off, Peter bonded with a piece or remains of Venom and was able to boost his power to defeat Velvet. As he was winning, he gave Velevt a warning message to her superiors that really spooked her. Peter had lost control of his senses after the fight, and he begins to gain consciousness and the remains of of the Symbiote defused and went back into a new capsule.

Angel; Peter...is that you?

Peter; Yeah it's me, I'm sorry that I spooked you. (Peter in his mind; "It's been a while since I've bonded with this piece of Venom, but something felt different...like it had a consciousness of its own and it controlled me like a puppet, but it knew what my intentions were and agreed to let me help Angel and defeat Velvet; weird.") Angel...your hurt we need to get you back to the Hotel.

Meanwhile back at the hotel...

Peter; Is Angel gonna be okay?

Charlie; Yeah...he's going to be okay, but he needs rest and so do you.

Peter; Okay but for now I need to have a little meeting with you and everyone else about something now.

Charlie; Okay let's go.

Meanwhile at the lair below..

Alastor; Okay gang I call upon this meeting tonight because Peter needs to tells what happened after the fight with the notorious Velevet.

Peter; Thank you Al, now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I need to discuss something with yall before we need to get down to what I want to say. Now first I need to discuss with yall about what that was...what happened to me. In my universe, 28 years ago a meteorite landed in my city and in that space rock contain a "Symbiote"..

Vaggie; Question; What is a Symbiote?!
Everyone agrees on the same question.

Peter; A symbiote is basically an organism that needs a living host to thrive, to live, to survive otherwise the Symbiote can't live, and to explain even further; I'm bringing Venom here into the conversation.

Husker; hey..why is involved in this discussion? Does he have something to do with that incident at the warehouse fight and what happened to you?

Peter nods his head.
Peter; go ahead and explain Venom..I'll be by your side.

Venom un-morphs and are presented Eddie Brock.

Peter; Venom..where'd you go?!!

Venom appears on Eddie's shoulders

Venom: Here I am!!

Husker; why are you like that?

Eddie; sometimes there's a limit to when he's in full symbiotic form, but anyway go ahead and explain.

Venom; okay; To these guys for short I'm what they call "Symbiote", but what am I; I'm what my race is called "Klyntarian", a race of extraterrestrial organisms that survive on overtaking living compatible hosts to live otherwise we klyntarians die. Well I was sent to Peter's planet in our universe; Planet Earth..