Chapter 10: The Superior Klyntarian

Where we left off, Peter and The gang are being beaten; Alastor and the rest are down, an unexpected death occurs as Angel sacrificed himself to save Peter from being stabbed by Riot's symbiotic sword, and when Peter begins to gain consciousness of Angel being stabbed, he shouts loud to the sky in agony and then he leaves Angel's body to other remaining allies that mourn Angel while a piece of Venom and Toxin merge with him. And something snapped within Peter as the combination of Venom & Toxin create a new Symbiote that has merged with Peter causing him to snap into a unconsciousness rage form and he charges at Carnage and Riot.

Everyone: What the Hell?!!

Carnage and Riot: What the hell has happened to him?

The new Symbiotic form has taken form as Peter begins walking slowly and menacingly towards Carnage.

Carnage; heh...BRING IT ON YOU SPINLESS...

Peter hits Carnage with an deadly upper cut to the chin as he knocks down Carnage. Kletus's face appears as he spits out blood and he looks at Peter as he stares down at the fallen Carnage

Carnage & Kletus; OH SH....

He hits Carnage with a mega punch that sends him flying into three buildings causing to topple over him. Carnage tries to attack him by attacking him with a Symbiotic pickaxe but he stops the are with one finger, the he rip the axe arm off of him causing him to yell in agony as the Superior Klyntarian Spiderman begins to chuckles at him

Carnage in pain; ughhh...what's so funny, jackass??

Superior Klyntarian Peter; What's so funny? What's funny is that you inflict pain on others and here you are, yelling in agony as your limb is in my fucking hand. Well I guess the old saying goes; "Karma's a bitch"!

He punches Carnage into the dirt causing a hole in the ground, making him go unconscious.

Superior Klyntarian Spiderman; you brought this upon yourself, Carnage. You had this coming to you.

Carnage begins to charge an attack to would end Pentagram City.

Carnage; I'm going to blow up this world with you and the rest of the filth.

Superior Klyntarian Spiderman just stares at him. He begins to charge up his own attack by creating a Symbiotic sword made out of the form's flesh and it charges up by the life on this world and in every universe.

Carnage; what's happening?!

SKS; you are not going to win Carnage. Everything you have done in the past to others that didn't deserve to die...we your going to feel that pain ten fold thrown back at you. You are going to die today.

Carnage; I thought Spiderman doesn't kill.

Peter reveals his face as he says; "I don't kill, but for you.. I'm going to accept killing you".

He begins to launch his attack as Carnage throws his attack at Peter and both of their attacks are at a stalemate as the spirit of Patrick Mulligan guides Peter by charging his attack even more stronger.

Peter; Hey Carnage...see you never.

Peter's attack hits Carnage as Carnage and Kletus begin to disintegrate into ash and fades away. And that was that, Peter had saved Pentagram City and everyone began to turn back to normal. Everyone cheers in victory as Peter turns back to normal. But our heroes don't celebrate as their fallen comrade has passed away.

Peter; we did it Patrick. Your dream of me becoming what I am has become true.

Our heroes begin to relax after defeating evil and they look up to the sky as fireworks reign up front he sky as a sign that the battle is over and our heroes have won.

The end..