Chapter 2: The Meeting At The Happy Hotel

Where we left off from last time, Spiderman, Venom and Toxin bump into a mysterious stranger that has reveled to be named Angel Dust and has answered there questions on where they are, and they are stunned to know that they are in Hell.

Spiderman: oh no...oh no no no no....this can't be happening. We got sucked into a portal that transported all of us to what that person said "Hell".

Venom runs up a building to get a view of Pentagram City and he grows to a liking to the city.

Then they all go ask for directions to somewhere they can find rest and more info about Pentagram City and Hell. They get some info that there's a hotel in the city where they can find shelter, rest and information about this place they ended up in. Our three heroes arrive at what is called the "Happy Hotel", and they look up and down at the hotel

 Our three heroes arrive at what is called the "Happy Hotel", and they look up and down at the hotel

Spiderman; "Wow!!"

Venom; Damn!!!

Toxin; Why is there a ship in the building??

Spiderman; you know..I've been meaning to question about that, but more importantly, why is there an demon eye at the top?

Venom; Who cares let's just gets some food in here I'm starving.

Spiderman; you know I've been wanting to know what food in Hell is like.

The three enter the hotel, and as soon as they enter they are greeted by one of our other protagonists; Charlie Morningstar.

Charlie Morningstar: HI, welcome to the Happy Ho....what the heck are yall?

Spiderman; Miss...Charlie...don't be afraid of us...look I'm a human and tses guys are with me. They mean no harm unless provoked by chaotic evil beings.

Charlie; your a Human?!! Yeeee

Charlie; I always love to meet a human

As Charlie is cheering with weee, her cheering alerts our other protagonist; Alastor The Radio Demon.

Alastor; What's with the screaming applause Charlie, I'm trying to do some paperwork on the settlement of adding a indoor pool to the hotel.

Charlie; Alastor I would love you to meet these three people that walked in. They say that there not from here and they come from a different...dimension? Is that right, Mr...

Spiderman; The name's Spiderman miss. I'm from a different universe where I am one of the protecters of the mortal realm on Earth where the city I grew up, I'm it's lethal hero. And these guys here use to be bad guys, but they've redeemed themselves to be..well heroes or for them just anti heroes for short.

Alastor being fascinated by all this information from the newbies of Pentagram City. So Charlie and Alastor invite our three heroes to stay at the hotel and to invite them for dinner at the local diner in the entertainment room of the hotel. Peter starts to discuss with Charlie and Alastor with his story on how him, Venom and Toxin arrived here and what's going on in their dimension or universe.

Alastor; Fascinating! So you and these two are trying to stop two other beings who arrived with them from causing a worldwide invasion to take over your planet Earth and transform all the living things into their own species and crown themselves rulers of Earth?

Spiderman; that's about it!

Charlie; that's sounds awful and wrong, but why would they do that?

Spiderman; Venom here was originally one of the beings that tried to cause the world invasion, but as years on our world in our universe changed, new Symbiotes came and started to cause chaos for years, but me and Venom has stopped the symbiote Carnage so many times from invading and killing all living things. But then a new Symbiote arrived as the earth was at peace once more and his name is Riot. He and Carnage caught us off guard a whole lot and then several years before we stopped them, Carnage developed a new Symbiote from himself, basically our friend over here Toxin was born, he's Carnage's son, but unlike his father Toxin is not like his father he saves instead of kill. But today in our dimension the two have already began the invasion but we don't know what's going on Earth right now because we ended up here with them and we need to stop them from destroying your city.

Charlie looking frightened as her and Alastor agreed to pitch in as they revealed that they are higher ranked demons and not only they run this hotel, but the staff members here are also a protection agency dedicated to protecting Pentagram City from the likes of powerful beings and other demons.

Charlie; we will help you.

Alastor; yes, I am sure that we and the other members here at the hotel can accommodate with your needs and help you in defeating these beings that you say are bent on destroying not only our fair and beloved city, but your dimension as well, but I'm guessing that you need some rest after today. Charlie, about we show them to their rooms, I believe we have what they need here, and feel free to ask for anything. I cam just conjure up what you want.

Spiderman; well I'm going to need a set of clothes to roam around your city to blend in with the crowd here in this universe.

Alastor; No problem at all, in fact I can make you look like a demon here with a simple potion that can transform you into a demon that resembles you and I guarantee the process doesn't hurt and I can make you a couple of new suits for fighting, as well the suits can adjust to some of the harsh environments of our city.

Spiderman; why thank you, i appreciate that.

Charlie walks out three heroes to their dorm rooms where they will be staying.

Peter walks into his room, changes into some regular clothes he brought just in case that he didn't know he had and began to rest. But as he was trying to sleep, he begins to talk to Venom and Toxin in his mind.

Spiderman; *in his mind* (Hey guys, so did anyone feel the power coming from that Alastor guy?

*Venom in his mind* (Yeah, he did look really creepy. He was observing and examining me and Toxin's so called posture and physique, as what he said.)

*Peter in his mind* (Well if they said they were going to help, well we need all the help we can get, well good night guys.)

Peter begins to got to sleep, but then remembers one thing.

Peter; What did he mean by other members? Like there's more than him and that Charlie girl.

To be continued...