Chapter 3: Meeting the Crew

It's moring at the hotel, and Peter wakes up to smelling the most delicious aroma downstairs in the diner.

Venom wakes up in hunger and breaks the door to his dorm room.

Venom: I'M HUNGRY!! I NEED FOOD NOOOWWW!!!

Peter; Okay, okay let's go see what they are cooking down stairs.

All three walk downstairs to the diner of the hotel and see a wonderful spread of delicious breakfast dishes with their mouths watering of this delicious feast.

Peter; What the f***?!!! This feast looks awesome.

Charlie; Oh good morning you three, enjoy the wonderful spread.

Alastor; Please..do enjoy! I was able to go into your minds last night to see what your food is like in your universe and was able to get Charlie and I to cook what you eat, so please enjoy, we have a meeting today to introduce yall to ther members here.

Peter with his mouth full of food
Peter: mmhh...other members?!!

Alastor: yes we are more than just two...you didn't think that me and Charlie can possibly be the ones to run this hotel alone did you?

Peter; No...well....yeah! I can't lie; I thought you and her are capable of running this place by yourselves.

A few hours pass by and we are off to the next scene where all three were brought down to a secret lair beneath the hotel, and Peter is impressed as he explains to Alastor that where he's from he has a secret lair.

Peter; Wow!!!! This lair is bigger than mine that is back in my universe.

Charlie; you have a lair too?!!

Peter; Yeah, years ago back in my universe, we stopped an evil purple space tyrant named Thanos who had this gauntlet that contain precious stones called "Infinity Stones" that when all are fuse with the gauntlet becomes a weapon that can literally wipe out half of the universe in particular half of the population and he succeeded, but years later Earth's last defenders manage to discover time travel through a realm beyond the cosmos called the "Quantum Realm" and they manage to collect the stones in different timelines of the past and my mentor created his own gauntlet to contain the stones and basically what we call it now "blip" me and the rest of Earth's defenders back and successfully won, so years after that my friends helped built a secret lair or I like to call it my "Spider Bunker" where I keep all of my suits from the past, present and the proseable future.

Charlie; wait...you have more than one suit to fight in?? How many??

Peter; well...