Chapter VI

~ Brittany's Point of View ~

I sighed softly as I felt something happen to them after I kissed each of them while we were in their huge bed. I teared up with happy tears because for the first time I was the happiest I have been since I lost my family in Colorado. I stayed laying with them for a while until I couldn't stand the coldness of their bodies, not because it bothered me but because I was starting to get cold myself, so I got up and went to the door after hearing a soft knock.

"Yes?" I asked as I opened the door.

"Hi. Need anything?" Jason asked as I saw him outside the door.

"Some clothes would be nice and a towel because I feel like taking a shower." I said while smiling and hugging him for a minute.

"No problem. Would you like to get breakfast after your shower and hang out with me for a while. As you wait for night to come and wake them up again." Jason asked me.

"Sure. After my shower." I said while smiling.

"Alright. I will go get you some clothes and a towel. I will be right back." Jason said and then headed down the hall to get me some clothes and a towel.

I left the door open a crack for him as I noticed two guards coming to stand guard at the door one I recognized from meeting Rafael but I didn't recognize the other one. Then I looked at the two men I had fallen in love with in the bed and then went to the restroom and when I got in there I stared at the huge tub stunned at first then I laughed shaking my head thinking, "Is this a bath or an indoor pool." I got a bath ready instead of a shower and as I waited Jason knocked first then came in with some of my nice clothes and a towel.

I smiled at him and then laughed.

"What's so funny?" He asked while grinning.

"I just thought before you came in here if they used the tub for a bath or as a pool. Because it's the largest tub I have ever seen." I said once I got my laughter under control while grinning. He stared at me then grinned and laughed as well hard.

After the bath Jason and I had breakfast at a cafe. I also met Jean-Claude's wolf to call who was named Richard and he was going to challenge to become Ulfric of the local Werewolf pack.

"It's nice to meet you Richard." I said while shaking his hand.

"It's nice to meet you as well." He said smiling and shaking my hand back.

We had talked for a while. Then I got tense because I also met the current werewolf Ulfric Marcus, his Lupa who I realized was the evil woman from the dream I had last night Raina, and the evil man from the dream Gabriel. Luckily I had my writing book so I could act like I was still mute thanks to habit of keeping it with me from when I really was mute. Richard and Jason seemed like they knew what I was planning and gave secret looks to me that said they would act like I was mute as well.

"Who is this? I don't believe we have met you or seen you around before." The man named Marcus said.

"Hello. My name is Brittany. I'm new around here in St. Louis." I wrote at least being as friendly as possible.

"That's interesting. You have Jean-Claude's and Asher's scent." The other man named Gabriel said while looking at me in a way I didn't like but I tried not to show it.

"You are also the reason for the rats and hyenas as well as vampires and wolves being on the look out." The woman named Raina said and she had the same look but mixed with something else as well.

I nodded slowly but didn't speak.

"Forgive us for being rude and not introducing ourselves. I am Marcus the Ulfric of the local Werewolves, this is my lupa Raina, and that is Gabriel the Nimir-raj of the local Wereleopards." Marcus said introducing him, Raina, and Gabriel.