Chapter X

~ Brittany's Point of View ~

While waiting for a bit longer for Jean-Claude and Asher, I had paced for a bit to keep my legs strong after sitting for a while not wanting a repeat of happened on Christmas Eve. Although I was also trying to figure out why my legs had gotten that weak in the first place because that had never happened before. I was happy that it was officially Christmas but I was extremely happy about it because of who I was spending time with.

I couldn't stop the grin that I felt spread across my face for a while as I looked at the Christmas Tree and the Star on top of it. Then I looked at the painting on the fireplace mantle of Jean-Claude Asher and their love Julianna, and teared up remembering how they said she was killed. I felt my hands ball into fists my eyes narrowing and I whisper to myself without thinking, "They should have burned to death to feel how it felt."

"Who should have burned Fleur Fragile." Asher asked as he and Jean-Claude came into the room.

"The monsters that killed Julianna and hurt both of you by doing so among other things." I said sighing as I moved to hug them. And I relaxed little by little as I felt them hug me back.

"I tore them apart saving Asher so they suffered Trésor Fragile." Jean-Claude said as he gently and softly kissed my lips while gently squeezing my left hand.

"They didn't suffer enough in this life for doing that though. I wish they had burned like they burned her because that's one of the worst ways to die. Even though I know they are more than likely suffering worse burns in hell." I said, and I smirked the last part.

"They most likely are. So you shouldn't think of them anymore." Asher said as he squeezed me in a hug being careful not to hurt me. He also nuzzled my neck which made me shudder and try to pull away while trying not to laugh.

I managed to pull back enough to see them exchange a look at my reaction to Asher nuzzling my neck. I tensed up because I knew what was possibly coming and started to squirm. Especially when I saw an evil smile appear on their faces while amusement was in their eyes before they started tickling my neck my mind said, "Oh boy."

I squirmed trying to get away unsuccessfully as they tickled me relentlessly for what seemed like forever to me. Their laughter also rang out as they tickled me. They finally stopped when I managed out, "Please stop...can't...breathe..."

They help me stand but they were grinning wide enough that they were showing fangs without being aware of it. I couldn't help grinning back yet.

"Sounds like and looks like they found your ticklish spot." Cinder's voice rang out as she came through the doorway and put presents she brought with her under the tree while grinning her eyes shining in amusement.

"We did." Jean-Claude said grinning as he wrapped an arm around me from one side and Asher did on the other side who was also grinning.

"Which you apparently already knew Petite Bijou De Feu." Asher said while still grinning.

"Trichelle and Roxanne did as well." Cinder said while smirking at me. "We even had a game at home to take advantage of it called Tap and Tickle." She added while smirking an even look appearing in her eyes as she moved a step closer.

"Don't you dare." I said to her while she stepped closer but I was still smiling.

And I ended up on the floor laughing again. But I was able to recover and I playfully punched her, saying, "You cheater." As I moved back to Jean-Claude and Asher.

"It's not my fault that you are not strong enough to overpower me." Cinder said smirking.

I rolled my eyes but was grinning. I was also in a better mood than I was earlier.