Zoey - Five

After the intense conversation on the couch, I lead him up the stairs to the guest room. It is right across from my room and next to Sadie's. "There are towels in the bathroom and clothes in the closet, if you need anything let me know. I will just be right there." My fingers points to my room. Owen assures me he is all set, and kisses my cheek. Shutting my door, it's almost like Sarah has esp she texts me.

Sarah: How was it? Sadie has been asleep since seven on the dot. Heath keeps texting me to come over. I said no way not with a child in the house.

Me: Great. Thank you. I appreciate you keeping it in your pants around my kid.

Me: So..I met the new keeper.

Sarah: Is he hot?

Me: It's Owen. As in the Owen.

Sarah: I would call you but, the sound me freaking out wake your child. Holy Shit!

Me: Yep. He knows. I told him.

Me: Also, he is in my guest room.

Sarah: O.M.G I need more details tomorrow. Dropping Sadie off at eight.

Me: Thank you. Love you. Oh had a run in with fucking Alan.

Sarah: Love you....fucking Alan.

I get ready for bed, washing my face from makeup. Slip on pj's. They're not sexy by any means. Why do I even care if they are? Brush my teeth and plug my phone in. I'm about to get into bed when I hear Owen on the phone. "Mom, I know. I am feeling all the things you're saying. She is a beautiful little girl. She looks just like Lydia's baby photos. I'm gonna meet her tomorrow." I wonder what his mom is saying. "Ok, keep this between you and Dad." — "Yes, she does look as beautiful as she did that one night. She takes my breath away. No, calm down mom." Is he talking about me? "Love you too" 

I don't hear anything else. My body is feeling antsy. I feel overwhelmed with all the feelings. The father of my baby is here in my house. The man I have fantasied about. My body is feeling sort of things I haven't felt in a while. Nope. Do not go there Zoey. Nope. Nope. I'm trying to talk myself down when, I hear a soft knock on the door. Shit.

Taking a few breaths I open my door. Owen is standing there in sweat shorts and no shirt. His body is incredible. His biceps are inked with tattoos. Those are new. He is still so hot. My mind goes back to how he felt. How is arms grasped me. How his kisses felt on my neck. The dirty things he whispered. "Zoey..."

"Uh yea? Everything ok?" He bites his lip. I can see him look me up and down. I'm painfully aware of my attire. My top is thin and my breasts are in full display. "I was just gonna say good night again." he takes a small step in my doorway. My body is inches from his. His fingers lift to touch my arms. Goosebumps line my arms. Placing one hand on his chest "Owen..." it comes out breathier than I meant. "This is a bad idea but..." before I finish talking he places a kiss on my cheek and then finally his lips find my lips. He is gentle but, rough. I grab the back of his neck and pull him as close to him as I can. Our bodies collided together in frantic movements. We stumble to the bed. My legs hit the edge of the bed. He lowers us down. He looks at me with an intense stare. It's been ages since a man has looked at me like this. Actually he was the last. "Is this ok?" trailing a finger along my chin. "Very ok. My body isn't the same anymore. I am softer in places and my boobs are saggier." Trying to look away and he turns my head with his finger. "Zoe, you are sexy as fuck. I have had dreams about these breasts, these legs, these lips, and your perfect pussy for years." Letting out a small laugh "my pussy is far from perfect now." — "I will be the judge of that." He takes my mouth with his. As he kisses me I frantically use my hands to push my top up. He helps me remove it. We help each other remove our bottoms. His erection is pressing against my thigh. He is painfully hard. I remember that night. His dick is amazing. The way he used it to slam me into ecstasy over and over.

When we are both naked, I mutter "Condom top drawer. Can't be too careful." He finds one and tears it open with his teeth. That was hot. "God, Owen is this real? I have dreamed about the way you made me feel." — "Same baby, same. I got you. You tell me when to stop if your aren't comfortable." "I'm ok. Please show me how you missed my body." He doesn't hesitate and he lines up to my slick center. He enters me and my body goes into shock. No man has been in there since him. Only my hands. "Mmmm. Owen. Yes." He lets out a growl. "Zoey, you feel so fucking good. I haven't had anyone else. Only your perfect wet Pussy." His dirty words fuel my orgasm. He thrusts into me over and over. I lift my hips and the change in angle and we both gasp. "Yes. Yes. Ohhh my god. Yes." I shout over and over. "Zoey, I can feel you, you're so close aren't you baby?" Biting my lip from screaming I nod. I explode my entire body shakes he follows me immediately. Collapsing on me, we both try to catch a breath. He rolls over so he's half on me half the bed.

"Oh. My. God" I trace my fingers along his tattoos. Colorful flowers trail along his arm to his chest. "I love these. Very very sexy." He grins. "That was incredible. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I needed you." — "I know. I felt it too." I lean up on my arms. Searching for my clothes he grabs my arm. "You don't need cover up for me. You are beautiful." His comment makes blush. "Even with my soft stomach and jiggly ass, and saggy tits?" His arm pulls me to him. "These tits are delicious. I'm sad didn't get to play with them. This body is sexy. You grew our daughter, this ass is delicious. Tonight when I first saw you I couldn't believe how sexy you were still." his comment makes me blush, attempting to cover my face he, yanks my hands away. "Thank you. You aren't so bad yourself. The tattoos are a good addition. And your arms seem bigger." tracing my fingers over his biceps. "and your hair is doing it for me this length." He leans and kisses me. "Want to take a shower?" He doesn't even question me. He stands fully naked and reaches for me. We step into the steamy shower and let the water soothe our post sex soreness. He washed my body slowly, I return the favor.

After we are clean we wrap up in towels.  "Is it weird if I ask you to sleep in here?" He gives me a sexy smirk. "No, I want to feel you next to me. I have craved company." I have too.

We get dressed well, mostly dressed and lay side by side in my bed. "Zoey, are you ok? You can tell me to leave. You can tell me this is too much." I shift to face him. "No it's not. Maybe it's reckless but, we have a daughter, and have a connection right?" He nods in agreement. After placing a sweet kiss on my forehead we drift to sleep. I'm awaken around seven am to an empty bed. Did he leave me? Give me a taste of my own medicine? Dammit. I am talking myself into an full panic when the smell of coffee wafts up the stairs. Grabbing my slippers and sweatshirt. I pull it over my head and walk down the stairs. Sadie will be here in an hour. How is this gonna go?

Owen has his back to me. He is wearing a shirt now, his hair is messy from sleep. He must sense me. He turns around "Good Morning. I made coffee." He hands me a cup and plants a kiss on my lips, like it's the most natural thing.  "Thank you. So..." sitting on the stool before I speak again. "Sadie will be here in an hour. Are you feeling ok?" Without turning to see me "I am feeling good. I'm nervous but, excited. Are you ok?" I love how he keeps asking about me. He keeps making sure I'm ok. "I'm nervous too. She will love you though. She loves everyone. Owen...." As he sits next to me all he says is "It's ok. We have time."

We tidy up and both get dressed. I hear the door open and a little Sadie voice "Mum!" Owen looks so nervous, and giggles at her calling me Mum. "There's a show she loves set in Australia and she picked it up." He follows me down the stairs. Sarah sees me and laughs "Good Morning." She sees Owen behind me. Her grin turns into a side eye. "Well, hi Owen...Nice to finally meet you." Sadie is climbing up my legs. I lift her up. "Hi baby girl!" She wraps her chubby hands on my neck. Owen is staring at her with misty eyes. "I'm gonna go." Sarah announces but, I don't even notice her leave. "Sadie, can you say Hi to Owen?" Sadie looks at me and then Owen "Hi!!!" Her little voice breaks the stillness. She lunges forward into his arms. He grabs her and she stares at his face. I wonder what is going on in her head. Her little hands tap his cheeks. "Hi Sadie. I'm Owen." You can see her mind processing it. "Owen?" We both laugh. Owen looks like he is in utter shock.

A flash of a future runs through my mind. Us as a family. Watching him play from the stands. Sadie growing up with a Dad, more kids. A yard they run around. My daydream fades away after the sensible thoughts seep in. It's been one day.